Dodge Challenger Forums

Dodge Challenger Forums (https://dodgechallenger.com/forum/)
-   Off Topic (https://dodgechallenger.com/forum/off-topic-6/)
-   -   Guys/Gals I could really use your help;updated 5/12/08 (https://dodgechallenger.com/forum/off-topic-6/guys-gals-i-could-really-use-your-help%3Bupdated-5-12-08-a-3036/)

joeyr 04-14-2008 07:24 PM

Guys/Gals I could really use your help;updated 5/12/08

Hi guys,

I have a group assignment due for Market Research soon. I could really use your participation. Its a dah dah dummmm.. a survey. It’s not long. Only 10 questions none of which require any strained thinking. All you have to is click the link, take the survey, and hit done when you are finished. A thank you message will appear and viola you will have made the world a better place. Or at least expanded the demographics of my survey :D.

Thanks again for anyone and everyone who participated

RLSH700 04-14-2008 08:09 PM

RE: Guys/Gals I could really use your help

No problem, Joeyr. I remember doing my Marketing Research project on a particular newspaper in our area. That was one of the most time consuming projects, but it was also one of my favorites. Good luck! I'm pretty loyal to Colgate and I will pay extra for it if necessary. As long as the difference is below the cost of a gallon of gas I really don't care though I had to think whether it was Strongly or normal agree. Let us know how it turned out.

joeyr 04-14-2008 08:38 PM

Thanks RLSH700,

Honsetly I am that brand loyal when it comes to toothpaste. It is more of a low context purchase for me, but I am in between Crest, Colgate Total, and Crest with scope. I'll make sure to let you guys know how everything works out.

MGDMike 04-14-2008 09:24 PM

Ok.. I did your survey now I want a monkey!

Well, I'm in Iraq right now so alot of that stuff didn't apply to me. I haven't seen a convience store in a year! I use whatever toothepaste I get as a care package or from the PX here on the FOB. No biggy though. I just answered the questions as if I were home. Good luck and have fun!
-Mike

RoswellGrey 04-15-2008 01:45 AM

So, Joey, you going to send us free samples now? ;)

Paladin06 04-15-2008 02:01 AM

Done

joeyr 04-15-2008 08:14 AM

ORIGINAL: MGDMike

Ok.. I did your survey now I want a monkey!

Well, I'm in Iraq right now so alot of that stuff didn't apply to me. I haven't seen a convience store in a year! I use whatever toothepaste I get as a care package or from the PX here on the FOB. No biggy though. I just answered the questions as if I were home. Good luck and have fun!
-Mike
Thanks for taking the time to do my survey heres your monkey.

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedi...ger_monkey.jpg

Do you have your return date set yet. Stay safe bud.

So, Joey, you going to send us free samples now?
It s funny you said that. At my school we were thinking of either doing that having taste tests. But know no one wanted to pitch in.

Done
Thanks Paladin, I appreciate your help.

kramtrah 04-15-2008 03:38 PM

My teeth feel whiter after filling it out. Not really, but glad I could help you. While I am not the main purchaser, my wife being the primary shopper in the house, she and I definitely feel the same on these things. Wow, another area of why we have a terrific marriage, toothpaste being no area of discontent.:D

Jeremiah 29:11 04-15-2008 03:45 PM

I am a cinnamon freakazoidler. Where is my cinnamon toothpaste?

I hope the survey helps.

joeyr 04-15-2008 07:02 PM

ORIGINAL: kramtrah

My teeth feel whiter after filling it out. Not really, but glad I could help you. While I am not the main purchaser, my wife being the primary shopper in the house, she and I definitely feel the same on these things. Wow, another area of why we have a terrific marriage, toothpaste being no area of discontent.:D
Nice to know my survey helps fight plague, kramtrah :D. You'd be suprised on how agreeing on the little things such as toothpaste help in a marriage.

ORIGINAL: Jermiah 29:11

I am a cinnamon freakazoidler. Where is my cinnamon toothpaste?

I hope the survey helps.
Thanks for participating Jeremiah. I dont remember if I have ever tried cinnamon toothpaste. Is that the crest stuff that emeril used? or was that another flavor?