Notices
Off Topic A place to boldly go off topic. Just about anything goes.

How The R/T Stacks Up Against A Vette

Old 02-09-2009, 06:01 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default How The R/T Stacks Up Against A Vette

As a few of you may have read, I had been a Corvette owner for several years, and I just traded in my 2001 for the Challenger. There were several reasons for this...among them the need for a trunk and a back seat, something a bit more comfy, more car for the money, and the main reason...it just looks AWESOME.

Yesterday, I joined my Vette buddies for a run to a BBQ place here in North Texas. The drive there was through backroads and took over an hour (for you Texans, we went from Fort Worth to Hard 8 BBQ in Stephenville). The drive was also what you might call "spirited" in some spots. [8D] I was curious as to how the R/T would hold up with the Vettes and I have to say I was more than pleased. It's obviously a bigger car, so you have to drive it a little differently, and it doesn't have the neck-snapping power that some of those cars do, but she kept right in there through the twisties and the straights. I received nothing but compliments on her looks and several people commented on how well the car performed.

I think maybe a set of F1's in the future might be helpful. [sm=lildevil.gif]

Just another great reason to love this car!
Old 02-18-2009, 12:19 AM

Default RE: How The R/T Stacks Up Against A Vette

I couldnt be more happy with my challenger. Im very glad too see u enjoying the mopar fun.
Old 02-18-2009, 05:13 AM

Many of us have dreamed of owning a Vette in the past....but it's hard to remember why when driving our new Challengers..............
Old 02-28-2009, 01:31 PM

Well i just got got my new challenger thursday. I was a battle bettween a 2002 ZO6 and the Black RT and it really can down to Just wanting a muscle car. I hope to bulid my car up to run with the Vette but as long as i can beat the Honda ricers right now i will be happy [sm=americanasmiley.gif] Go Detroit
Old 03-01-2009, 05:39 AM

I sold my 04 vette to buy my R/T, I do love vettes but I love the Chally more, looks more like a muscle car. Vettes lost the muscle car look years ago.