Notices
Off Topic A place to boldly go off topic. Just about anything goes.

New member !!! literally

Old 02-18-2010, 02:18 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default New member !!! literally

Proud papa here!!!! our son Keilan Christopher Lee Lapointe was officially welcomed to the world at 2:29pm today, 6lbs 3oz, healthy and happy.

It's an experience in itself seeing a baby born..... this was amazing, and to my wife.... words can't express my gratitude, my happiness and my love for her. She was a real trooper, 24hrs of labour, and she did it with a smile.

Mom and baby are doing fine and resting.
Old 02-18-2010, 03:31 PM

Congratulations, children are great, but grandchildren are better. Our granddaughter just when home with her mother.
Old 02-19-2010, 03:14 AM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Congratulations, way to go. Heres to many years of joy and happiness. May God bless your family and keep you close.
Old 02-19-2010, 03:36 AM

Congrats, i don't know about you but i am proud to admit that i welled up with tears of joy at the birth of both my son and daughter.

also enjoy every day with him while you can because they grow so damn quick.

it seems like my son was just born then i closed my eyes and when i reopened them he is now nearly 17 on his drivers permit, 3" taller and about 15lbs heavier than i am
yet he remembers when he was little and the trips we used to take to McDonald's for pancakes and sausage to go and then head over to the airport to watch the planes take off and land.
Old 02-19-2010, 04:27 AM

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 02-19-2010, 05:21 AM

wp - I'd be lying to say I didn't, I was just so damn proud with my wife.... I was a blubbering idiot, saw my son, kissed him and just stood there in tears looking at mom and baby... everything around me going on didn't matter at that point, it was awesome.

Last edited by canadiancanuck; 02-21-2010 at 02:53 PM.
Old 02-19-2010, 05:23 AM

but thank you everyone, I found a sleeper that says "My Dad couldn't handle a HEMI, it's MY turn!!"
Old 02-19-2010, 07:57 AM

Originally Posted by canadiancanuck
wp - I'd be lying to say I didn't man I was just so damn proud with my wife.... I was a blubbering idiot, saw my con, kissed him and just stood there in tears looking at mom and baby... everything around me going on didn't matter at that point, it was awesome.

that IS AWESOME!!!! there is nothing like it in the world.

"The Greatest Invention of Mankind is Parenthood"
--R D Manners--
Old 02-20-2010, 09:36 AM
Super Moderator

Well, congratulations. Babies are truly God's miracles. Kiss him in the cheek for me. I love to kiss babies in the cheek. I am mushy that way.

Pray that God bless his life all the days of his life and read to him Jeremiah 29:11 out of the bible to him.
For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. Then you will call upon me and come and pray to me, and I will listen to you. You will seek me and find me when you seek me with all your heart.
Old 03-04-2010, 04:47 AM

Originally Posted by canadiancanuck
Proud papa here!!!! our son Keilan Christopher Lee Lapointe was officially welcomed to the world at 2:29pm today, 6lbs 3oz, healthy and happy.

It's an experience in itself seeing a baby born..... this was amazing, and to my wife.... words can't express my gratitude, my happiness and my love for her. She was a real trooper, 24hrs of labour, and she did it with a smile.

Mom and baby are doing fine and resting.
Just though I'd ask...How is the little one and mom getting along. It's been a while since we heard. Good I trust.

Quick Reply: New member !!! literally