Dodge Challenger Forums

Dodge Challenger Forums (https://dodgechallenger.com/forum/)
-   Off Topic (https://dodgechallenger.com/forum/off-topic-6/)
-   -   New toy (https://dodgechallenger.com/forum/off-topic-6/new-toy-2716/)

RLSH700 03-05-2008 10:59 AM

RE: New toy

ORIGINAL: TechmanBD

Thanks everyone for the compliments.

RLSH - I didn't do the picture originally, and don't have the software to do it. DevilsReject from dodgeforum did it.

DS - The Vision is awesome. If I had that kind of money and wanted a full tourer, that would be it. I have ridden a Goldwing and teh Vision is more comfortable for me. Well balanced, and was amazed with the u-turns. And turning at slow speed, alot easier than my Kingpin. They engineered a great bike there.

Jeremiah - I can understand that. I have been down once on the street, hurt like heck. Of course when out Dirtbike riding, I go down all the time, but really only 2 major ones. The worst was when I missed the double and hit teh face of the 2nd hump. [:'(]

Oh, okay. I guess then perhaps you can post a new picture of your Mustang and the new cycle under your user name. How does that sound?

TechmanBD 03-06-2008 07:59 AM

Thanks,

The bad part though, as a lover of motor vehicles, and a man, I am already making a mod list to personalize it.:D. I don't need to add power, actually the tune and pipe on it already added enough. But now just to do some mild mods for looks. Not all chrome though. What is on it it just fine for me, I am not a big time chrome person. My friend keeps telling me to get this chromed or that chromed. I keep telling him NO.

TechmanBD 03-06-2008 08:03 AM

ORIGINAL: RLSH700

ORIGINAL: TechmanBD

Thanks everyone for the compliments.

RLSH - I didn't do the picture originally, and don't have the software to do it. DevilsReject from dodgeforum did it.

DS - The Vision is awesome. If I had that kind of money and wanted a full tourer, that would be it. I have ridden a Goldwing and teh Vision is more comfortable for me. Well balanced, and was amazed with the u-turns. And turning at slow speed, alot easier than my Kingpin. They engineered a great bike there.

Jeremiah - I can understand that. I have been down once on the street, hurt like heck. Of course when out Dirtbike riding, I go down all the time, but really only 2 major ones. The worst was when I missed the double and hit teh face of the 2nd hump. [:'(]

Oh, okay. I guess then perhaps you can post a new picture of your Mustang and the new cycle under your user name. How does that sound?

Ok, done, I put the one showing off the pipe in my profile picture.

RLSH700 03-06-2008 02:16 PM

Looks good TechmanBD. Perhaps once your done modifying it, you could put the Mustang and it together in a picture as the one that is found below your user name in each post.

DSkippy 03-06-2008 04:55 PM

Techman, your 4 legged friend featured in the pic.....Collie/German Shepherd mix?

TechmanBD 03-06-2008 05:51 PM

ORIGINAL: DamnSkippy

Techman, your 4 legged friend featured in the pic.....Collie/German Shepherd mix?

When I got her, they said she was a shepherd/terrier mix, but when she grew up, when you look at her face, she looks like collie. Definitely a mutt.

DSkippy 03-06-2008 06:27 PM

Mutts are great! :-) Best dog I've had was a mutt.