Dodge Challenger Forums

Dodge Challenger Forums (https://dodgechallenger.com/forum/)
-   Off Topic (https://dodgechallenger.com/forum/off-topic-6/)
-   -   OBAMA!! (https://dodgechallenger.com/forum/off-topic-6/obama-5235/)

Justinec101 11-04-2008 07:05 PM

OBAMA!!

OBAMA!!! OBAMA!!!!!!!!

choodock 11-04-2008 07:20 PM

RE: OBAMA!!

I am going to sink into a state of deep depression.

MrKrisSullivan 11-04-2008 07:52 PM

Finally time for a change... and just think if we only had 527 votes in 2000 we wouldn't of had to have this clown in office the last eight years.... I think one of the few reason McCain picked Palin was that nobody else wanted to run with him...LOL.. even the Republicans are looking towards 2012... good ridence... To four years of focusing on our economy and our current affairs...CHEERS!!!!....

Justinec101 11-04-2008 08:05 PM

Agreed! Hopefully now America will once again be viewed as a country to look to for inspiration, as opposed to a country who forces inspiration down other peoples throats.

Either way I found this funny:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v4...bama-combo.jpg

tdub2112 11-04-2008 08:21 PM

I'm not even getting into this.
But all i'm sayin is this.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NyvqhdllXgU
9/10 Americans are completely uneducated about this stuff.

MrKrisSullivan 11-04-2008 08:30 PM

ummm.... so what your implying is that black voters are just voting for Obama because he's black??? Shame on you, if you don't think people voted for McCain just because he's white and they didn't want to vote for a black guy your absolutly friggin' nutzo... racism is everywhere buddrow... last I checked there's more white people than black... I can't beleive that somebody brought this up, especially the youngest cat on here... wow... Honestly im saddend and ashamed seems like we haven't really come that far in the last, what 240 something years....
I agree Justineec... this is even more of a message and statement to the WORLD... we will do whatever its takes to get the job done...PERIOD...

Justinec101 11-04-2008 08:31 PM

But you just did. Anyway, I hope you're mentioning that clip to show that people on both sides are uneducated. There are tons of people who voted for Obama just because he's black, nobody will debate that. But there are just as many dumb rednecks who voted for McCain just because he's old and white. Also, while I don't listen to much Howard stern, I have heard another version of that clip that goes on longer, and he does the same thing to a McCain voter, this one's been cut down obviously to fit the uploaders opinion.

kevin2323 11-04-2008 08:58 PM

this thread should be closed....since it is in the general challenger section..

either way howard stern is not a way to get educated.

Mopar_Nut 11-04-2008 09:08 PM

Now we can all watch as the Challenger and pretty much any gas guzzling v8 are legislated out of existence.

RUBBERBNDMAN 11-04-2008 09:16 PM

ORIGINAL: Justinec101

OBAMA!!! OBAMA!!!!!!!!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CBIISfcqXO0
Oh such the man..get educated

RUBBERBNDMAN 11-04-2008 09:17 PM

ORIGINAL: choodock

I am going to sink into a state of deep depression.
Dont do that..not worth it.

RUBBERBNDMAN 11-04-2008 09:18 PM

ORIGINAL: MrKrisSullivan

Finally time for a change... and just think if we only had 527 votes in 2000 we wouldn't of had to have this clown in office the last eight years.... I think one of the few reason McCain picked Palin was that nobody else wanted to run with him...LOL.. even the Republicans are looking towards 2012... good ridence... To four years of focusing on our economy and our current affairs...CHEERS!!!!....
As I have pointed out before you are a dumb A$$

RUBBERBNDMAN 11-04-2008 09:20 PM

ORIGINAL: tdub2112

I'm not even getting into this.
But all i'm sayin is this.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NyvqhdllXgU
9/10 Americans are completely uneducated about this stuff.
You are a smart young man...you get to Seattle look me up and drive my Challenger anytime.:D

RUBBERBNDMAN 11-04-2008 09:22 PM

ORIGINAL: Mopar_Nut

Now we can all watch as the Challenger and pretty much any gas guzzling v8 are legislated out of existence.
Exactly....one more freedom taken away.
Like fireworks on the 4TH of July.

kevin2323 11-04-2008 09:34 PM

cry me a river......

RUBBERBNDMAN 11-04-2008 09:40 PM

ORIGINAL: kevin2323

cry me a river......
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CBIISfcqXO0
Your man...

lear4406 11-04-2008 09:49 PM

I feel this topic should be in the Off Topic. And may I say that a few of you are out of bounds. This is a touchy topic so remember to respect each others opinions and we all have a view. So no personal attacks and with the election just a few hours old emotions are raw. One half of the country is happy and the other half is less so about the results. Try to be gracious winners and I will be a gracious loser as I hope those who voted as I did will be.

kevin2323 11-04-2008 09:54 PM

what came out of his mouth?
he said if you make less than 200k a year you will get a tax cut if you make more than 250k a year you will get a 5% increase..nothing wrong with what he said...

here is your man...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kFVatXy8Bhc

and this is my favorite...

I call it his "OHHHH GRANDPA! MOMENT"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u-vaCnjFQhA

oh man I am so glad people made the right choice...IMO

kevin2323 11-04-2008 09:55 PM

I agree let's stop .....

stevelegel 11-05-2008 02:25 AM

Moderator, this thread should be moved to off topic, or deleted in its entirety.

does not belong on Challenger forum at all

Steve Legel

Rudy61SRT8 11-05-2008 02:37 AM

kevin don't disrespect howard thanks.

RoswellGrey 11-05-2008 03:51 AM

The hell with the election. We missed the REAL news yesterday: Pictures of HXC Performance's Cuda package for the Challenger:

http://www.hxcperformance.com/

vynle 11-05-2008 04:10 AM

he's gonna have alot of challenges ( no pun intended ) and alot of pressure, he's going to have to deal with. the microscope is upon him!!!! i wish him the best and hope he dose right by ALL americans! this is where we need to begin, we are ALL AMERICANS FIRST!!!!!! NOT AFRICAN, EURO, ASIAN or HISPANIC , BUT AMERICANS!!!! i dont want to hear these prefixes EVER AGAIN!!!! if this is what it takes for us to come together as a country and live together as brothers and sisters then im all for it!!! this is the best country on the planet, even with its faults!!!! the past is the past , i just hope spike lee stops bringing it up at evey chance he gets! stop the seperation and begin the UNIFICATION!!! vynle

RoswellGrey 11-05-2008 04:16 AM

So, vynle, what do you think of the Cuda package? Personally, I think it really needes the flat-black side panels like they have on the little drawing at the top of the page.

Rudy61SRT8 11-05-2008 04:37 AM

i'm not liking it roswell.

BLK 6050 11-05-2008 04:43 AM

ORIGINAL: stevelegel

Moderator, this thread should be moved to off topic, or deleted in its entirety.
does not belong on Challenger forum at all

Steve Legel
Shame on you "Justinec101", for posting this under the Challenger section....it belongs in the "OTHER TOPICS" section and you know it.....if not, please read the rules governing this site.....if I want to read topics of this type I will check out the "Other" section......In case you missed the point of this forum....It's for an exchange of thoughts and ideas about the CHALLENGER...................I hope the moderator will just drop this entire thread since all it's doing is upsetting people...and in case you havn't noticed we have members on both sides of the fence, not just your side......lets get back to the Challenger (while we still can)....IF you really think your opinion is so important, then email members off-line....PLEASE......

vynle 11-05-2008 04:51 AM

ros, the cuda package is ok. i dont like the non-functioning side panels. i think its alot of money to make a car look like THAT!!! LMAO!!!! i respect their effort. the hood scoop is the only thing i kind of like!!!! sorry about my earlier post! i just needed to get my racist, ancestor- slave owning views out!!! this is a big coming out party today!!!!LOL,VYNLE

Yankee 11-05-2008 05:02 AM

OBAMA!!! OBAMA!!!!!!!!
Yay. Yippee. Oorah. How utterly orgasmic. :eek:

davecpa 11-05-2008 05:08 AM

wow.... who cares what color obama is...... what has made this country great is out diversity and the fact we are a country made of up every ethnicticity...i hope that he is an inspiration for all people of every race.... but i just dont agree with hgher taxes and a "redistribution of wealth". But if obama drove up to the white house in a challenger i prpbably would like him better

tommyroadrunner 11-05-2008 05:16 AM

Interesting: A Chicago steet thug with nothing on his resume but being a smooth talker and openly hostile to free enterprise, democracy and the Constitution is elected Commander in Chief. Some combination of con man P T Barnum and cumbaya Mary Poppins. Charlatans can come in any color. God help us all.

BLK 6050 11-05-2008 05:17 AM

ORIGINAL: Yankee

OBAMA!!! OBAMA!!!!!!!!
Yay. Yippee. Oorah. How utterly orgasmic. :eek:

Be careful of what you wish for.....sometimes you will actually get it.........................

Paladin06 11-05-2008 05:42 AM

Wow, racism is alive and well. Not that I'm surprised. I'm out of here.

Later Nazi's.. You know who you are.

Andre@Edge 11-05-2008 05:53 AM

Greg,

Dont let the loosers win!

Why the hell do the mods let this thread remain?

Riptide 11-05-2008 06:47 AM

ORIGINAL: Mopar_Nut

OBAMA!!! OBAMA!!!!!!!!

BLK 6050 11-05-2008 07:07 AM

ORIGINAL: Andre@Edge

Greg,

Dont let the loosers win!

Why the hell do the mods let this thread remain?
Can't we all just get along...............

Rudy61SRT8 11-05-2008 07:08 AM

ORIGINAL: tommyroadrunner

Interesting: A Chicago steet thug with nothing on his resume but being a smooth talker and openly hostile to free enterprise, democracy and the Constitution is elected Commander in Chief. Some combination of con man P T Barnum and cumbaya Mary Poppins. Charlatans can come in any color. God help us all.
To be quite frank ... your an uneducated prick. I hope you get hit by a car.

This is horrible that there is still people so stupid alive in 2008.

BLK 6050 11-05-2008 07:19 AM

Hello.....any Moderators out there....Hello....is anyone monitoring the site....This whole tread has gotten out of hand and someone needs to dump this whole tread so that we get back to what we are all here for...remember....Challenger?....Dodge?....Car stuff?.......anyone?.....
(Please give it a rest.....one thing none of us need is hate...)

kevin2323 11-05-2008 07:24 AM

ORIGINAL: tommyroadrunner

steet thug?

spell check before you make yourself sound even more ignorant thanks.

kevin2323 11-05-2008 07:25 AM

cuda grill looks alright, fenders not so much.

BLK 6050 11-05-2008 07:28 AM

ORIGINAL: kevin2323

cuda grill looks alright, fenders not so much.
THANK YOU kevin2323 for at least trying to change the subject (uphill battle)

I actually like the grill as well....would like to see how it mounts (5 min. job to install)
I think I would use the real thing for the fender gills...it would cost, but it would also look so much better..