Notices
Off Topic A place to boldly go off topic. Just about anything goes.

OBAMA!!

Old 11-05-2008, 08:57 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: OBAMA!!

ORIGINAL: tommyroadrunner

Great!

Not caring for someone who is into wealth distribution, tax increases in a bad economy, infanticide, has a sterling record of voting present, the most liberal member of the US Senate, makes one a racist.

Obama: classic example of affirmative action-promoted because of skin color and not because of skills, accomplishments, character.

I will respectfully suggest supporting someone just because of skin color IS Webster's definition of racism

Charlatans come in all colors.......

On the other hand, maybe he will bail out the car companies and the s..for votes.........not based on any economic analysis of any kind. Way over his head.......
why would he do it for votes? he already won.

you are entitled to your own opinion, but I am also entitled to think it is wrong heehee
Old 11-05-2008, 09:21 AM

we need wealth distrubution... you can't tell... clown... he will only tax imcomes greateer than 200k a year...
A classic example of affermitive action??? How is this classic??? He's the president... your a joke dude...
Nobody supports OBAMA because of skin color... did you idiots vote for Bush to??? Friggin' Al Gore you dumb-a** Republicans...
Beleive everything your party says because your brain-washed...get a life...
McCain can't even get a decent running mate...LOL... that's why you lost...LOL... Ask your republicans butt buddies in the white-house they know that... McCain is a joke I respect the man for what he's done war veteren and everything else, I don't wnat him as my president, and no note-worthy Republicans wanted to run with him.. Palin is a gimmick, she's a joke... So sad to even so these two run for the Presidential election.... Hopefully you fellas will bring "real" canidates with "real" policeys to run in 2012... McCain's campagin was just dirt slinging... if you like that come to Florida I know some skanks i'll hook you up with...LMAO...

HEY RUBBER...YOUR A DOUCHE BAG... get over it...
Old 11-05-2008, 09:23 AM

I'm beginning to wonder if we have moderators anymore or if this board has been left for dead? As far as this has gone, it kind of looks that way.

All I can say is, we'll see what happens in four years. He'll either kill us, help us, nothing will change, be the worst president in history or be the best president in history. One of those are a guarantee.
Old 11-05-2008, 09:24 AM

ohh yeah... how about... the fact that the Democrats have absolutly taken over congress... Do in my oppinion to the in-effectivness of the Republicans... LOL... Why did so many incumbent Republicans lose office?? Explain??
So sad you guy's don't want to see a change... So sad you want to keep giving tax breaks to the Big Oil companines... Nutzo... One day maybe when your too old to drive your challenger some will relize how benifiacal this election was to both parties...
Old 11-05-2008, 09:30 AM

Wow that was a neat rant Kris.

"Big Oil". Care to define exactly who that is and why they are a problem?
Old 11-05-2008, 09:43 AM

lol our mods are gone for the winter....
Old 11-05-2008, 10:17 AM

kevin, the title of this thread is OBAMA!!!! iiight? i think this is a good thread, maybe even indirectly related to this presidency! this is a challenger forum with an obama thread. so what!!! weve all chatted together for sometime and have built some relationships in the process. i think we'd like to hear others opinions as well as give them ours. some opinions will be jokes, others will be takin seriously. thats good and is what america is all about.........blah blah blah!!! sooo..... how bout that HXC???????? lol, vynle
Old 11-05-2008, 10:17 AM

OPEC... they've held us hostage... we should drill over here... Food for Oil... nah...
But this should get deleted though...
Old 11-05-2008, 10:32 AM

i hope it works out well for all..personally...i will not be buying any new vehicle for at least 4 years nor anything else...just too risky right now with the great unknown being how large a tax increase is too come......just do not come on here crying when this all falls apart...you know detroit does deserve this..it very sad what is occuring in detroit with the big 3 but this is deserved....enjoy your king and queen..molon labe
Old 11-05-2008, 10:35 AM

Kris are you kidding me? We don't give "tax breaks" to OPEC.

Quick Reply: OBAMA!!