Notices
Off Topic A place to boldly go off topic. Just about anything goes.

Since this is in a public news paper, perhaps I won't get my hand slapped

Old 04-21-2008, 07:53 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Since this is in a public news paper, perhaps I won't get my hand slapped

State shaped like penis bans Truck Nutz
Posted Apr 21st 2008 11:28AM by Chris Shunk
Filed under: Trucks/Pickups, Etc., Government/Legal

Truck drivers in the great phallic state of Florida can kiss their Truck Nutz good bye after getting the shaft from their state government. The state senate decided that adorning a hitch with a set of bull clock-weights should be punishable by a $60 fine, though the vote was far from unanimous. Sen. Jim King, (R-Jacksonville) actually owned a set before his wife insisted the truck be emasculated, and the adept politician was on record calling the genital display "an expression of truckliness." If I lived in Florida, that guy would have my vote.

It kills us that people can talk on the phone while putting on makeup or eating a cheeseburger, but Truck Nutz are considered a distraction worthy of a substantial fine. And how in the hell are the cops going to keep a straight face when they have to approach a car and say "Excuse me sir, but do you realize there are testicles hanging from your bumper?" Get that little conversation on tape and you've got an instant YouTube classic
Old 04-21-2008, 08:51 AM

Default RE: Since this is in a public news paper, perhaps I won't get my hand slapped

I never had any of those on my truck, not because I thought they were "obscene" in any way, I just thought they looked dumb.
Old 04-21-2008, 09:29 AM
Administrator

Default RE: Since this is in a public news paper, perhaps I won't get my hand slapped

I also think that they are dumb, only because most of the vehicles that i see with them, are advertising in a false manner...
Old 04-21-2008, 01:20 PM

ORIGINAL: 1 Bad Mirada

I also think that they are dumb, only because most of the vehicles that i see with them, are advertising in a false manner...
ROTFLMAO!!

But aren't the neon green one's so life like?! We got a guy over here who put a "set" on his HUMVV but somehow it was a distraction from the missions.
Old 04-21-2008, 04:53 PM

I kinda think they're offensive... You'll never see those on my Rumble Bee because I know its got balz...its a HEMI!
Old 04-22-2008, 07:26 AM

hahahaha holy! moly!
It's safe to say im laughing out loud. Well I live in florida just south of Jacksonville in St. Augustine. So im glad to hear are local politicians speak and that was a good one. Let's all put those NUTZ on our Challengers wouldn't that be great. It's almost worth the 60$ fine if you could get that on video tape. Wow you got me thinking of doing it actually. So funny. If you actually take offense to the those lighten up. You must not be getting laid or something. Jeez.
Old 04-22-2008, 03:01 PM

I have seen a few pair of those around in La. mostly black or pink. Doesn't offend me. It will be interesting to see if this spreads around the country.
Old 04-22-2008, 04:15 PM

This is a joke, right? Florida is still part of the United States, right?
Old 04-22-2008, 05:12 PM

States rights!!! Son!!
The SOUTH WILL RISE AGAIN!!!!
Just kidding. Ohh yeah I've seen blue ones. ha
Old 04-22-2008, 11:38 PM

LOL@ The South will Rise again.

I never forget I remember hearing Richard simmons say that shortly after Katrina recovery. He had a high pitched voice with a southern twang when he said it.

Quick Reply: Since this is in a public news paper, perhaps I won't get my hand slapped