Notices
Off Topic A place to boldly go off topic. Just about anything goes.

So it's been a while... Jeezus...(let me tell ya)

Old 01-18-2009, 10:58 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default So it's been a while... Jeezus...(let me tell ya)

So we had to wait and get another internet provider... oh well...
So two weeks ago this frigging chevy truck kept horsing around with me and I wan't feeling it, but then it just started pissing me off so I laid it down and blew his doors off... well we just started up a bridge a sec later so when I got to the top I slowed down and went into the right lane and resumed the speed limit... Well the guy flew buy me and get this, proceeds to make a U-turn in the median which is grass!!! It's a two lane road east and west bound have two lanes. And im like what the hell??? Right??? I look back and guess who I see man in blue... Damn it... So they get me... 85 in a 50... Court date... Officer thinks i know the dude starts being a real jerk and then finally easies up... Wow... something else... yeah im an idiot, and it's been over two years since i've had a ticket... man...
So I've had the last couple weeks off... paid vacation... We closed the kitchen and did matience and cleaning... Well im going to blockbuster last week and im in cruise control going 45mph (being a good guy) LOL... So I need a little gas but, I think Im going to drop the movies off then I'll get gas... Well as I pass through the intersection a van pulls out right in front of me!!!! Nothing I could do but brace for impact... Tore the front wheel and all the suspension out of the Ram... Now if it wasn't scarry and bad enough im still going down the road on three wheels, but the brake lines were ripped out when I hit the van!!! Holy!!! So I had to wrestle the beast on the road and E-Brake to stop!! Oh my god!!! What a hell of a ride... Thankfully no other cars or people were in the area... Just a clown that eased out right when I was going through the intersection...
The trucks at my girl's dads shop... So im trying to get them to total it... If they don't I think I'll take the check and sell it for salvage... I have a bidder that has offered 2k already... Im hoping it's totaled though book says about 10,500$
I have a little whip-lash from the wreck but nothing serious... I went to the hospital x-rays were negitive... I might do a little physical therapy, and try for pain and suffering but alls well that ends well...
The truck was paid off so I can almost visualize the challenger in my drive way already...LOL... I've been looking at all the SRT cars If I did get one probably would be the Charger... In the end Im leaning on trying to find a new/used R/T Challenger although I'd like to get an SRT challenger but I owe on my credit card a little and im just going to pay that off in full... Im going to take this bonus at work and will be in the kitchen all summer so, I might go without a car for a couple months to just save a little more to throw at the car, plus I don't really want to rush into buying anything just yet.. I 'd like to "shop" so to speak... Well that was a lot but... Peace...
Old 01-18-2009, 12:13 PM

Default RE: So it's been a while... Jeezus...(let me tell ya)

You really do find ways to keep yourself occupied, don't you?

Sorry about your truck. Glad you're OK, though.
Old 01-18-2009, 12:52 PM

Yes I sure do... My mom says I havn't lived a dull life though[8D] Ohh it was my birthday on the 15th too... the big 24...
Old 01-18-2009, 01:44 PM

Dang Kris, you've been busy. Sorry about the bad luck.

I think deep down you are an SRT guy, so my advice to you is pay off that credit card and get the SRT Challenger.

Old 01-18-2009, 05:31 PM

I think you NEED an SRT to "outrun" the bad luck...