Notices
Off Topic A place to boldly go off topic. Just about anything goes.

Tell Chrysler what you want!

Old 03-25-2008, 07:19 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Tell Chrysler what you want!

We all need to tell them we want some more color options on the challenger and a bigger engine! and maybe they will listen.
Link:
https://www.chryslerllc.com/en/chrys...lerlistens.com
Old 03-25-2008, 05:26 PM

Default RE: Tell Chrysler what you want!

already have posted and have been waiting a few days for a response
Old 03-25-2008, 05:37 PM
Super Moderator

I might start posting and soliciting good looking vehicles in addition to the Challenger and other LX platformed cars.

You think it was Daimler getting back at the company they acquired right before the divorce. Kind of like giving a nice thin wife an all you can eat voucher to their favorite donut shop (that they've been avoiding because they have no self control when it comes to that particular vice) when you are about to lower the boom on her.

Maybe, they put together this bogus design initiative to poison the well....OK, I know they still own 20% but maybe they're irrational vindictive sorts....

Anyway, maybe there will be a vocal dissatisfaction with the ugliness of the new look.

Old 03-26-2008, 07:09 AM

kramtrah, sorry for the repost i did'nt see the first one.
Old 03-27-2008, 01:34 PM
Super Moderator

I already did. I now have some kind of membership with them for more advice. My advice to those who haven't is keep suggesting new things to them.

College Graduate:
B.S. in Marketing
A.A. in nothing

The first 426 Dual Quad member.
The first to 2000 posts

Old 03-27-2008, 07:36 PM

i think it is a great idea that a company would solicit imput from people who care.
Old 03-28-2008, 03:51 AM

I participated, but that was a few days ago and haven't heard anything back since... hope they didn't think I was too rough on them.

I told them they needed to expand their color selection on their SRT line, they needed to dump their stuck-in-the-90s 3.7 and 3.8 V6s, and offer a 6-speed manual in the Charger and 300 SRT models. Guess they weren't impressed.
Old 03-28-2008, 04:04 AM
Super Moderator

But you spoke the truth, brother, and that was the important thing. They'll get it....or they'll get it.

Old 03-28-2008, 11:22 AM
Super Moderator

ORIGINAL: Yankee

I participated, but that was a few days ago and haven't heard anything back since... hope they didn't think I was too rough on them.

I told them they needed to expand their color selection on their SRT line, they needed to dump their stuck-in-the-90s 3.7 and 3.8 V6s, and offer a 6-speed manual in the Charger and 300 SRT models. Guess they weren't impressed.
For the sake of the record, the 3.7L came out in 2002; therefore, it was not "stuck in the 90s" though the V8 version the 4.7L came out in 1999 in the Grand Cherokee, but I will agree with dumping that engine that was a lost cause (why waste the time to build an engine when you already have an engine of similar size that has similar to better hp and much better torque on a proven engine line).

College Graduate:
B.S. in Marketing
A.A. in nothing

The first 426 Dual Quad member.
The first to 2000 posts

Old 03-28-2008, 04:45 PM

ORIGINAL: RLSH700
For the sake of the record, the 3.7L came out in 2002; therefore, it was not "stuck in the 90s" though the V8 version the 4.7L came out in 1999 in the Grand Cherokee, but I will agree with dumping that engine that was a lost cause (why waste the time to build an engine when you already have an engine of similar size that has similar to better hp and much better torque on a proven engine line).
True, but with a measly 210 hp output, its technology is clearly stuck in the 1990s - guess I should have been more specific. Either way, that engine (and the 3.8 V6) are an embarrassment - they need to upgrade them ASAP or dump them entirely (preferably the latter).

Quick Reply: Tell Chrysler what you want!