Notices
Off Topic A place to boldly go off topic. Just about anything goes.

video games

Old 04-26-2006, 07:49 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default video games

anybody play? Im all over socom, madden, and any racing game but mostly midnight club and gran turismo
Old 04-26-2006, 09:39 PM
Super Moderator

Default RE: video games

I just got Project Gotham Racing 3 for Xbox 360 and hope to get really play some in a few weeks.

But just scanning it and it looks great.
For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. Then you will call upon me and come and pray to me, and I will listen to you. You will seek me and find me when you seek me with all your heart.
Old 04-26-2006, 10:00 PM

How is SOCOM, that one looks cool, need to see if they make it for PC. I am waiting for the new Ghost Recon to come out on PC. Right now, I have been playing Medal Of Honor Pacific Assualt.
Old 04-26-2006, 11:07 PM
Administrator

i am a heavy gamer...mostly college football, nhl hockey, and driving games. i dont get into FPS', but i like the grand theft auto series...the new one was supposed to come out yesterday, and when we went to get it, it has been delayed until june...[:@]

my copy of the new tokyo xtreme racing should show up monday...im excited about that one... great, fun driving games as long as you dont mind imports..it is a game designed for the japanese market, and i think that its alot of fun, and they charge no more than 19.99 for them, and you can get older versions for like 10 bucks.

i also have just about every new driving game over the last two years...if not longer.
Old 04-27-2006, 09:41 AM

socom is the shizz. ps2 only. its a great online game. anybody play madden. my record online is pretty good 15-6.something like that. i play all types of sports and pretty much anything with guns.
Old 04-27-2006, 11:06 AM

NO HALO HEADS in here thats SAD!!! I play halo and pretty much all racing games, I love need for speed mostwanted
Old 04-27-2006, 11:09 AM

not a big halo fan, but i love x box live. almost no lag compared to socom. But i still love socom 2 and 3.
Old 04-27-2006, 01:36 PM

I played teh first HALO, it was good, but too short IMO.
Old 04-27-2006, 08:00 PM
Super Moderator

I bought the first Xbox because of the Halo and played normal, heroic, and legendary modes.

One Saturday I played 10 hours straigth except for nature breaks. It was great.

Then when Halo2 came out I was one of those crazy people that waited in line till midnight and played it also.

Awesome and my most favorite game.
For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. Then you will call upon me and come and pray to me, and I will listen to you. You will seek me and find me when you seek me with all your heart.
Old 04-28-2006, 11:14 AM

If it's a FPS, I got it. I got into FPS back when the first Rainbow Six was released and been hooked every since. Lots of late nights and cold beer since then.

Quick Reply: video games