Notices
Off Topic A place to boldly go off topic. Just about anything goes.

WARNING: Mopar Enthusiast Magazine is no more

Old 10-19-2010, 09:35 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Angry WARNING: Mopar Enthusiast Magazine is no more

Just a heads up that it appears as if Mopar Enthusiast magazine is no more if the report in this months Mopar Collectors Guide is correct. And, I have received no reply to an email that I sent them this week regarding any verification of the magazines demise and possible refunds. My email was received and read by a Larry Jewett this week, but again not reply. So if your subscription is coming due…..DO NOT RENEW. This also goes for their entire range of magazines, from Mustang Enthusiast to Musclecar Enthusiast as they may also be affected. I have a subscription to Musclecar Enthusiast in addition to Mopar Enthusiast, and they will not tell me the status of that magazine as well. I am not very happy as I just renewed my subscription to Mopar Enthusiast; I guess that’s what I get for being proactive! It’s a bit disturbing to find out this news through another magazine, so much for how they treat loyal readers! It appears as if Amos Publishing may go to an “annual format” with the printing of “special” issues in the future. If that is the case, I will not be buying any, no matter how good they are. I hope others will feel the same about a company that appears at the very least, unethical for taking renewals on a magazine that was having trouble, and offering no refunds on money that was paid in good faith. Please pass the word so others will not mail in renewals only to find that they will receive nothing in return.

My advice is to avoid any publication from: Amos Automotive Publishing, Inc.