Notices
Off Topic A place to boldly go off topic. Just about anything goes.

What is your gasoline price right now?

Old 03-11-2008, 02:46 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: What is your gasoline price right now?

We're at 3.19 to 3.29 now. I posted a link earlier about Gasbuddy.com to check prices in your area. I didn't do it now so they wouldn't get mad about reposting it.
Old 03-11-2008, 03:04 PM
Super Moderator

Last Thursday we had $3.01 and know it is $3.09. Do we have an gasoline shortage or something.
For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. Then you will call upon me and come and pray to me, and I will listen to you. You will seek me and find me when you seek me with all your heart.
Old 03-11-2008, 05:25 PM

the average here in Seattle is now $3.47, so the news says, but mostly on the north end of the city I am finding it closer to $3.51 and up. Still not a detriment to getting a Sublime SRT8 Challenger though.[sm=jawdrop.gif]
Old 03-12-2008, 01:46 AM

Interesting. The places that were $3.11 this afternoon were $3.07 when I came home tonight. I had to fill up, and taking in 12 gallons, I saved a huge 48 cents. Bring on the R/T model.
Old 03-12-2008, 05:39 AM
Super Moderator

48 Cents, you could exile yourself to old Me-hee-co and live like a king on 48 cents!

Old 03-12-2008, 08:26 AM

Whenever you cross the border anymore you run the risk of exiling yourself -- unless you have all your paperwork in order. Between the hassle of getting back into the U.S. and the drug wars in Mexico, you're better off staying on our side.
Old 03-12-2008, 10:04 AM

Can't complain, well yes I can from the $1.50 that I remember, we have $2.99 here and $3.89 for diesel. I'm trying to figure out the point where diesel was more expensive then regular let alone premium.
Old 03-12-2008, 11:07 AM
Super Moderator

Yeah, Roswell, how ironic is that? They'll sure as hell not let you a legal citizen back in if you don't have your paperwork, but they're doing nada to enforce the borders...which in that circumstance will be OK.

Just bring a frizbee when you cross and sheepishly say, "Yeah I was throwing my frizbee and it went across the border, I went to fetch it and you happened to show up when I was coming back across. Apologies for any inconveniences."

Seems like it would work, but they'd probably give you to the Mexican government for infringing and illegally crossing their border, the putzes.

Old 03-12-2008, 02:40 PM
Super Moderator

The interesting thing is I read an article recently that stated that we weren't going to use some oil found in Canada because it wasn't green enough. So I guess it is better to buy oil from people that are likely to use it for causes that will do a pasture's full of bovine farts than buying oil from a trusted neighbor because it somehow isn't "green" enough. This is just insane.

College Graduate:
B.S. in Marketing
A.A. in nothing

The first 426 Dual Quad member.
The first to 2000 posts

Old 03-13-2008, 10:12 AM

Insane? No, of course not. As a government official we are going to need your name and phone number so that we may track you down and change the way you think. ha ha.

Government has never made rational thoughts. It seems that they would rather fund the enemy then help the neighbors and us together, or even help ourselves since we do have access to our own oil, but choose not to use it. We have a history of helping the enemy after all. Isn't Afganistan now using our own weapons against us when we were giving them to them to use against Russia or something like that? Can we say irony?

Quick Reply: What is your gasoline price right now?