Dodge Challenger Forums

Dodge Challenger Forums (https://dodgechallenger.com/forum/)
-   Off Topic (https://dodgechallenger.com/forum/off-topic-6/)
-   -   What's Your Wife's Take On A 08 Challenger (https://dodgechallenger.com/forum/off-topic-6/whats-your-wifes-take-08-challenger-2800/)

70sguy 03-17-2008 04:18 PM

What's Your Wife's Take On A 08 Challenger

Came home today and my wife handed me the Dodge Challenger Posters, Sunset And Getting Air, then handed me an official Black, white and orange SRT Cool Plus Fiber Polo Shirt (www.driveSRT.com) A great looking shirt. I'm gonna get Challenger Embroided under SRT. I gave her a big kiss,of course. Now all I need is the challenger and a couple of dollars for gas.

lear4406 03-17-2008 04:38 PM

RE: What's Your Wife's Take On A 08 Challenger

Dude... shes a keeper:D Sounds like the kind of girl Ma would be proud of. Ma Mopar;) Gotta love it when the spouse gets involved and takes an active roll in your other love.(Challenger) She will have as much fun driving around in the Challenger as you will.:D

kramtrah 03-17-2008 04:50 PM

I agree this is awesome. My wife had us take a trip down to the local dealership so she could buy herself some Hemi Gear, getting the beige ball cap with the front saying, "that thing gotta Hemi?". Proud to be Mopar in our house!!:D:D

70sguy 03-17-2008 04:50 PM

Lear,

Thanks, She's a great wife, been marrried 24 years and to top it off she's agood cook also. Actually, she said; this was my anniversary present 3/2/84,

70sguy 03-17-2008 04:55 PM

Kramtrah,

congrats, it makes it a lot easier when you and your spouse share interests. Its a lot of fun. Maybe we can all meet at a challenger or a mopar car show sometime.

1 Bad Mirada 03-17-2008 07:17 PM

we were thinking about trying to get an 08 model a while back, but she said (and i agreed) that she wants a manual transmission and hopefully one of these rumored larger engines...

RoswellGrey 03-18-2008 01:14 AM

Although she cares nothing about cars (except for getting from Point A to Point B), my wife is my biggest supporter when it comes to getting an '09 Challenger (we're both old enough to understand NOT throwing money away on an '08). Here's a pic of her from about 1989 in front of my '70 Challenger. When we get the '09, we'll go back to that house where we used to live and retake the pic of her. Believe me, she held up a LOT better than the '70 did. ;)

[IMG]local://upfiles/148/252F17E37ECC41AE8F6A7A0A55297708.jpg[/IMG]

RLSH700 03-18-2008 07:21 AM

I have the luxury at this point to make it understood that the Challenger is going to stay as long as I'm around to anyone that I'm considering to date let alone marry. I like cars too much to end up with a person who hates muscle cars and wants me to drive a Prius. Cars are my only real hobby and I don't think would be asking too much considering that I'm not an alcoholic, gambler, hooked on any drugs (other than caffeine), etc. If anything, the Challenger will probably act as the foot in the door.

MGDMike 03-18-2008 08:02 AM

My wife wants a black Challenger... nuff said.:D

RLSH700 03-18-2008 08:44 AM

ORIGINAL: MGDMike

My wife wants a black Challenger... nuff said.:D
That's a good sign. Great to have a spouse who gets it as well.