Notices
Parts For Sale Looking to buy or sell parts? This is for individuals only! Any commercial threads will be removed.

Blastin bobs

Old 01-30-2010, 06:14 AM
hwp

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Blastin bobs

I have a new in the box set of Blastin Bobs Resonator eliminator kit.
#250CE. You can look on the web site. its 106 plus shipping and tax. I will let this one go for $89 plush ship. I went in diff direction.
Old 02-01-2010, 04:19 AM

Originally Posted by hwp
I have a new in the box set of Blastin Bobs Resonator eliminator kit.
#250CE. You can look on the web site. its 106 plus shipping and tax. I will let this one go for $89 plush ship. I went in diff direction.
bump for you,
im happy with my blastin bobs for the V6 he custom made for me and have heard nothing but good things about the reso elim kit for the RT/SRTs
Old 02-01-2010, 01:24 PM

Did you happen to install these?? I'ver heard different conclusions as to drone or not. Also if I go this route do you have a paypal account???
Old 02-27-2010, 03:44 PM
hwp

They have not been on a car. They are still in the unopened box. I had to take into account that my wife drives this to work. and did not want it to loud for her. I would love to have put these on. I dont know about drone, but read alot about them on the boards. that it why I chose them. I did install a system on my buds Daytona, and love the sound.
Old 03-01-2010, 08:00 AM

Sorry, just ordered mine from BB on Friday.
Old 03-02-2010, 02:52 AM

Default Blasting bobs kit

Do you still have these and any idea what shipping will cost? Also do you take paypal? I am going to ty and see today what a local shope will charge me to do it.

Originally Posted by hwp
They have not been on a car. They are still in the unopened box. I had to take into account that my wife drives this to work. and did not want it to loud for her. I would love to have put these on. I dont know about drone, but read alot about them on the boards. that it why I chose them. I did install a system on my buds Daytona, and love the sound.