Notices
Regional Section Looking for other DC.com members in your area? Have an event or show to talk about? This is your section!

M i n n e s o t a

Old 03-20-2009, 09:20 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default M i n n e s o t a

Who do we have on here from Minnesota? Looking forward to a meet and great with local Challenger owners. Let's get a role call going.

ROLL CALL RESPONSE:
MnHotRod - Burnsville

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

MINNESOTA MEET - MIDWEST MOPARS IN THE PARK - MAY 30th thru 31st:
I've joined the Midwest Mopars and have been actively involved in creating a niche for new Challenger owners within the Mopars in the Park show. This is the largest Mopar show in the upper midwest and will be a great opportunity for us to meet and enjoy all that is Mopar. The show is held on May 30th - 31st in Farmington Minnesota. Last year we had over 700 cars, 7000 spectators, hundreds of swappers, fields full of car corral participants and poll barns full of vendors & special show cars. If we can get commitment from at least eight new Challenger owners, I will pull together some special events to warrant making the trip. This would include a cruise, a dinner and tour of a local Mopar hotspot.

When we get eight people to pre-register for the show, I will secure the special events.

So who's coming to Mopars in the Park?

2009 Midwest Mopars in the Park Car Show

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ROLL CALL RESPONSE FROM OTHER FORUMS:
MnHotRod - Burnsville
HEMIROD - Farmington
09 R/T Challenger Luth - Roseville
Deep Water - Isanti
6packEasy - Brainard/Baxter
BlueBolt - Saint Cloud
DanDanthedrummerman - St Croix Falls
kirbs - Mankato
gopherfootball - Farmington
SPP R/T - Saint Paul Park
moparjim71 - North Mankota
2MANYCARS - Rochester
warrmon - East Metro
BobT - South Central MN
Triumph650a - Minnetonka
PlumCrazy09 - Andover
SmokePedal - Monticello

Last edited by MnHotRod; 03-20-2009 at 09:29 PM.