Notices
Sights N Sounds Post your pics, videos, and sound clips here.

Challenger Ad

Old 10-12-2007, 07:08 PM
Super Moderator

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Challenger Ad

This has been one of the funniest posts I have ever seen. Kinda like a bunch of squirrels running around in the backyard and everybody is trying to find that one nut.

Bottom line is there is a bunch of nuts in the backyard anyway. ROFL!
For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. Then you will call upon me and come and pray to me, and I will listen to you. You will seek me and find me when you seek me with all your heart.
Old 10-12-2007, 10:56 PM

Jeremiah, I'd have to agree this is one of the funniest posts I've read...considering you can look at the topic "Photos from 2007 Woodward Dream Cruise" which I posted, click on the link, and see the full size pictures of these billboard trucks that were running up and down Woodward Avenue on August 18 of this year, well before these Vegas photos.
Old 10-16-2007, 12:35 PM

I finally saw the new Dodge TV commercial featuring all of their models (including the new Challenger) while watching my New England Patriots give the Dallas Cowboys a whoopin they so richly deserved!
Old 11-06-2007, 04:21 AM

heres working link for grab the life commercial where new challenger takes off on lights next to the old one

http://youtube.com/watch?v=ejcHwvG9cHQ