Notices
Sights N Sounds Post your pics, videos, and sound clips here.

Latest Spy Shots!!

Old 01-09-2008, 06:39 PM
Super Moderator

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: New Spy Shots from Las Vegas Dealers Convention!

Not trying to be negative but from these photos it looks kinda of blocky. The front and wheel wells looks like a Charger.

I think I will just need to wait and see the unveiling.
For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. Then you will call upon me and come and pray to me, and I will listen to you. You will seek me and find me when you seek me with all your heart.
Old 01-10-2008, 06:58 AM
Super Moderator

ORIGINAL: kramtrah

I'm dying more than ever with these. It only confirms what we have said, one awesome looking car that appears as if it will deliver what we have been promised.
Mirada, that's inspiring. I may get my money's worth out of this in 09! Woo Hoo!

Old 01-10-2008, 08:44 AM
Administrator

if you think about it, what was the last car that chrysler corp dangled over the public for this long? ive filled out surveys online, at the museum, and at the mopar nationals...i dont think that the viper was this well shown before release, and im sure that the charger was not. some magazine had the audacity to call the nissan gtr the most awaited car of 2008? thats ridiculous, and just plain stupid. people have been eagerly trying to buy the challenger since it debuted at the autoshow, coming up on two years ago.
Old 01-11-2008, 01:12 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Check this out! Autoblog has a rear photo of a 2009 without camo!! It is probably a 6 cylinder. Notice the absence of dual exhausts, cut-outs in the valence and racing gas cap). The rear spoilers on all Challengers except the SRTs will be painted the same color as the body. The SRTs will be flat black.

http://www.autoblog.com/2008/01/11/r...d-in-the-rain/
Old 01-15-2008, 01:48 PM

There are 4 revealing photos of the production Challenger on autoblog. One clearly shows the racing gas cap on the driver's side! Another gives a full view of the tailights!! See:

http://www.autoblog.com/photos/ready...lenger/587614/

Old 01-15-2008, 06:49 PM

auoblog link did not go to photos.
Old 01-16-2008, 01:55 PM

Default Silver 2009 R/T

Autoblog posted this on January 16, 2008:

"We owe much thanks to Autoblog reader Walter, who happened upon a stark naked Dodge Challenger R/T as it was being valet parked and sent us this perfect pic. Not only does it finally reveal the face of the new Challenger, to our knowledge it's also the first time anyone has seen an R/T model. The SRT8 model is the only one scheduled for the Challenger's initial production run in MY 2008, which makes this a 2009 Dodge Challenger R/T.

So let's look at that face. The elimination of the crosshair treatment on the concept car's grille gives the Challenger about as retro a look as you could possibly get. As we saw in the teaser photos released earlier by Chrysler, a "Challenger" badge takes up the left side while the model designation badge, in this case a red "R/T" badge, sits to the right. The rest of the front end and hood appear to be exactly the same as what we originally saw when the concept was revealed in '06. The only new addition is the black chin spoiler present on this car. (In the new spy photos of the SRT8 model, we can also see a black rear deck spoiler.) Considering the throwback nature of the new Challenger, it would have been cool if Chrysler used the old script lettering for the name and the period-correct logo on the hood as well, but I guess you can't have everything. Musclecar fans, Mopar aficionados, and assorted other power freaks should still like what they see. Lord knows we do. Thanks, Walter!

UPDATE: Reports are coming in that a silver 2008 Dodge Challenger SRT8 is also being spotted all over the place today, so we've acquired some of the best spy shots yet of that vehicle and assembled them in a gallery for you below."

See:

http://www.autoblog.com/2008/01/16/r...ow-their-face/
Old 01-16-2008, 03:34 PM

Default RE: Silver 2009 R/T

Cuda340!! Thank you for the update and I remember questioning what silver would like a while ago.. I like it!
Old 01-23-2008, 02:28 PM

Another Challenger site has posted a photo from windingroad.com of a hemi-orange 2009 Challenger doing a burnout.

If anyone subscribes to this online magazine, it would be great if you could post the photo for this forum.
Old 01-23-2008, 04:46 PM
Super Moderator

Sweet picture.

[IMG]local://upfiles/17/8DA074740628423088F1D83C8442FAF0.jpg[/IMG]
For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. Then you will call upon me and come and pray to me, and I will listen to you. You will seek me and find me when you seek me with all your heart.

Quick Reply: Latest Spy Shots!!