Notices
Sights N Sounds Post your pics, videos, and sound clips here.

Live Video Feed Chicago Feb 6th Rollout...

Old 02-02-2008, 03:34 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Live Video Feed Chicago Feb 6th Rollout...

Found this on another sight...

Please see the following info should you be interested in viewing the Dodge Challenger Chicago Press Event LIVE -- Wednesday 2/6 @ 10:45am Central Time

Here is the URL for the webcast:

http://72.32.208.177/webcast/tvs/chr.../chicago_1.htm

I have the privilege to have been interviewed for the 2008 Chicago Auto Show rollout-footage for the 2008 Dodge Challenger. I am the only woman (pre-order) interviewed for this! This car is so HOT; it’s beyond words! But I did the best I could in front of those lights, cameras and microphones. I am proud to be on the short list of pre-orders. Zangara Dodge of Albuquerque New Mexico will assist me in getting my manicured fingers wrapped around that steering wheel. I can’t wait to slide into the driver’s seat of this beast and start her up. The sound of the motor vexes me--I am in lust with this car. I am a long time vintage and muscle car enthusiast. I am also a card carrying member of the Corvair Club of New Mexico. While I love my 1964 Corvair and my 1969 Cougar, nothing moves me in that way like a hot muscle car. Guess what color I ordered???? Hemi Orange!!! ~Lupe
Old 02-02-2008, 04:35 AM

Default RE: Live Video Feed Chicago Feb 6th Rollout...

I'll be the much less attractive middle aged balding slighlty overweight guy standing nearby!!! Perhaps I will get interviewed as a more typical member of the new era muscle car demographic[sm=yeahsmile.gif]
Old 02-02-2008, 05:20 AM

ORIGINAL: tupperware

I'll be the much less attractive middle aged balding slighlty overweight guy standing nearby!!! Perhaps I will get interviewed as a more typical member of the new era muscle car demographic[sm=yeahsmile.gif]
LOL!

Thanks for the tip man!
Old 02-02-2008, 10:46 AM

The sound of the motor vexes me--I am in lust with this car.
I wonder why Ms. Lupe of manicured fingers fame is vexed by the Challenger's engine. Vexed means irritated, distressed, or annoyed.
Old 02-02-2008, 12:09 PM

ORIGINAL: RoswellGrey

I wonder why Ms. Lupe of manicured fingers fame is vexed by the Challenger's engine. Vexed means irritated, distressed, or annoyed.
I heard a rhumor that Ines Gomez Mont of TV Azteca in Mexico will be at the auto show, in a wedding dress, and proposing marriage to anyone who comes within twenty feet of the 2008 Dodge Challenger SRT8 on display! - in the order of arrival, and until she receives an acceptance, of course!
Look Out, tupperware!!!
[sm=burnout.gif]
Old 02-02-2008, 12:27 PM
Super Moderator

Hmmm.... we need desperately for Mr. Brady to get engaged with Jessica before tomorrow. Sorry, Albeeno! Gulp....kills me to say this.....GO G-MEN!

Old 02-02-2008, 02:02 PM

ORIGINAL: BootCamp

ORIGINAL: RoswellGrey

I heard a rhumor that Ines Gomez Mont of TV Azteca in Mexico will be at the auto show, in a wedding dress, and proposing marriage to anyone who comes within twenty feet of the 2008 Dodge Challenger SRT8 on display! - in the order of arrival, and until she receives an acceptance, of course!
Look Out, tupperware!!!
[sm=burnout.gif]
Mrs Tupperware will be at my side...we certainly wouldnt want the Challenger reveal to turn into an episode of Jerry Springer, would we??
Old 02-02-2008, 04:15 PM

tupperware

Mrs Tupperware will be at my side...we certainly wouldnt want the Challenger reveal to turn into an episode of Jerry Springer, would we??
Certainly NOT - nor another episode of "Divorce Court". [][sm=Flahssssss.gif][]
Old 02-02-2008, 10:14 PM

Thanks for the info.

I hope to get on the live feed before my work commitments in California on the 6th.

Eric
Old 02-03-2008, 03:12 AM

11:00 CST which will be 9:00 PST (Califonia time). Very cool how us over here on the west coast get to see it 2 hours earlier than those in Chicago!!

Quick Reply: Live Video Feed Chicago Feb 6th Rollout...