Notices
Sights N Sounds Post your pics, videos, and sound clips here.

Lots of new Challenger sightings. (No pics)

Old 09-23-2008, 11:34 AM
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Lots of new Challenger sightings. (No pics)

In the area, I have seen three '08 Hemi Orange SRT8s (two of which are owned by the same guy), a black 2009 R/T, red 2009 R/T and a blue 2009 SE. Also, just the other day, one of the SRT8s was parked at a restaurant right next to a '70 'Cuda 340 convertible. That was a nice sight.
Old 09-23-2008, 12:46 PM

Default RE: Lots of new Challenger sightings. (No pics)

I saw my first one on the road yesterday. Was a hemi orange 08. I've seen a bunch at dealerships though. Haven't seen silver, titanium, blue or inferno red yet though. A couple days ago I stopped and saw a torred R/T then as I was leaving the dealership I passed a plum crazy cuda. Challenger week! It's getting hard to wait.
Old 09-23-2008, 01:25 PM

Keep checking dealer inventories up here......... NOTHING[:@] I'm waiting to see a few of the colors in person beofre handing in the $$$$ I'm torn between the titanium, and the blue. I think both would look good with the "restomod" plans I've been conjuring up
Old 09-23-2008, 07:18 PM

I've been pretty fortunate. Seen R/Ts and SRTs on the road. And I'm always checking inventory at the dealerships. Seen every color available.
Old 09-24-2008, 04:06 AM

Have seen a few SE's and RT's on dealers lots but as of yet have not seen a single Challenger on the road. I would have thought being the Chicago land area would be flooded with them but not a single has been sighted!
Old 09-24-2008, 05:24 AM

I actually now have seen a Challenger on the street. When I was picking mine up at the dealership Monday, a couple were leaving in a silver R/T they had just bought, and I watched them drive it out of the lot. Aside from that one and my own, though, I STILL haven't seen any on the streets in San Antonio. Of course, I don't live in the same part of town that Tim Duncan does. There are no mansions over here. Maybe that has something to do with it.
Old 09-27-2008, 07:20 PM

tdub's Challenger Count: 1

Known Challengers in 50 mile radius: 2

Possible Challengers in 250 mile radius: 4
Old 09-27-2008, 07:55 PM

Have seen mine and RubberMans at the cruise in at the XXX diner... other than that and dealers... a big fat "0"
Old 09-28-2008, 08:20 AM

Same here, the only three I have seen out on the street were yours and Rubberbndmans out in Issaquah back in August. Otherwise, I have seen a big fat 0. Thats a dissappointment for me, but theyll begin to be around. Mine will be here soon enough, I hope, which will be one up here for the north end.
Old 09-30-2008, 04:30 AM

To date I have seen 6 in the Boston area. 5 of which were `08s, the 5th one was a Black R/T with silver R/T stripes...automatic tranny of course. Here is the break down (3 Black, 2 Silver, 1 Hemi Orange) . I can honestly say the Black R/T with the silver add-on stripes did not appeal to me on that beautiful Black exterior. It might look good with other exterior colors, but not so much on Black. That is just one guy's opinion. Any `09 R/Ts I've seen advertised are all auto trannys. I'd like to get some more info on the availability of the R/T Clasic in B5 Blue. Does anybody know anything about when these babies will be available and/or how much they will cost? Any info would be greatly appreciated!

Quick Reply: Lots of new Challenger sightings. (No pics)