Notices
Sights N Sounds Post your pics, videos, and sound clips here.

My journey last weekend to the Texas State Fair and Unique Performance

Old 10-21-2006, 06:30 PM
Super Moderator

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: My journey last weekend........

The reason why you are on this forum. Wow an original Challenger.

[IMG]local://upfiles/17/37EED6D2ED9B46FAB2EB240B693E1284.jpg[/IMG]

[IMG]local://upfiles/17/B301FB0769DC4B7A8C51F28DFD0A0DC6.jpg[/IMG]
For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. Then you will call upon me and come and pray to me, and I will listen to you. You will seek me and find me when you seek me with all your heart.
Old 10-21-2006, 06:31 PM
Super Moderator

For you 'Cuda fans.

[IMG]local://upfiles/17/A35759D9C8774A989FFD47379C299DCD.jpg[/IMG]
For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. Then you will call upon me and come and pray to me, and I will listen to you. You will seek me and find me when you seek me with all your heart.
Old 10-21-2006, 06:33 PM
Super Moderator

A Ford GT and nobody even looked at it. Somebody actually drove it there in traffic. This was not on display.

[IMG]local://upfiles/17/D9145FEE187E437885C2133BAB12CE00.jpg[/IMG]
Old 10-21-2006, 06:34 PM
Super Moderator

A shiny Carroll Shelby classic.

[IMG]local://upfiles/17/DBC927CFA42C4714A09424FAF3D304C4.jpg[/IMG]
Old 10-21-2006, 06:36 PM
Super Moderator

The Foose CHallenger and the 05/06 Mustang modifed to be the big brother of Eleanor.....designed by Chip Foose and Unique Performance.

Available at a dealership near you for $42K. I believe they call it the "Stallion".

[IMG]local://upfiles/17/B4B9D828FCF74A80A0FAE5D2EC4FF716.jpg[/IMG]

[IMG]local://upfiles/17/4BD426AFA81245CDBC5CF780CE91B0E1.jpg[/IMG]
Old 10-21-2006, 06:41 PM
Super Moderator

Well here is my last picture and I hope you enjoyed my zany humor and my many pictures.

This picture below are the Words to live by. Picture taken at the Texas State Fair.

[IMG]local://upfiles/17/240141D8663B4282A6069E8535DC36CC.jpg[/IMG]
Old 10-22-2006, 10:48 PM
Super Moderator

Thank you very much Jeremiah! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!

Thank you for doing this for us! I really appreciate it. Now we know every square-inch of the Challenger's exterior. I really appreciate it Jeremiah. The more I see the Challenger, the more it drives me to get done with prison (I mean college). Thanks for showing us the pictures of the other cars. On the contrary, the more I see of the new Camaro, the more I hate it. I wonder what Lutz was thinking with that styling, or lack there of.

College Graduate:
B.S. in Marketing
A.A. in nothing

The first 426 Dual Quad member.
The first to 2000 posts

Old 10-23-2006, 05:47 PM
Super Moderator

RLSH700.....You are very, very, very, welcome. I am glad you enjoyed the pictures. I certainly did a lot of walking at the fair but
it was worth it.

I know what you mean about the Camaro.

The Challenger has that bad boy look and the new Camaro has that space age just landed from outer space look.

Maybe we will find aliens inside.
Old 10-24-2006, 05:01 PM
Super Moderator

ORIGINAL: Jeremiah 29:11

RLSH700.....You are very, very, very, welcome. I am glad you enjoyed the pictures. I certainly did a lot of walking at the fair but
it was worth it.

I know what you mean about the Camaro.

The Challenger has that bad boy look and the new Camaro has that space age just landed from outer space look.

Maybe we will find aliens inside.
LOL! That makes me think of this quote:

"What is it Pa?"
"It looks kind of like an airplane...without wings!"
"That ain't no airplane!"
A kid shows his father a comic book picture of an alien space ship
Whoose a Deloran door opens and Darth Vader like breathing comes from a boy in a yellow radation suite.
"AHHHHH! AHHHHH! AHHHH!" The family runs away in terror.
They slame the door and run.
"Listen..." the boy trips
"Ah...excuse me...sorry about your barn."
"Bang!" the old man (Peabody fires his shot gun and misses terribly)

The new Charger looks close to the original than this Camaro does to a classic Camaro. It does look like it came from Mars or something.

I really appreciate that you were willing to take the time to do this for us. Thanks again. Oh and the last picture was the best of all of them!

College Graduate:
B.S. in Marketing
A.A. in nothing

The first 426 Dual Quad member.
The first to 2000 posts

Old 10-24-2007, 02:39 PM
Super Moderator

Default RE: My journey last weekend to the Texas State Fair and Unique Performance

The Texas State Fair has been going on this month and inside the Auto show was the Dodge Challenger this year.

Did anybody get any additional pictures this year? If so, please post the. As you can see from this post, I took
a lot of pictures of it last year.

Quick Reply: My journey last weekend to the Texas State Fair and Unique Performance