Dodge Challenger Forums

Dodge Challenger Forums (https://dodgechallenger.com/forum/)
-   Sights N Sounds (https://dodgechallenger.com/forum/sights-n-sounds-10/)
-   -   New Dodge Challenger caught on road (https://dodgechallenger.com/forum/sights-n-sounds-10/new-dodge-challenger-caught-road-2872/)

Justinec101 03-24-2008 10:01 AM

RE: New Dodge Challenger caught on road

I'd like to see it next to one of the recent mustangs.

Jeremiah 29:11 03-24-2008 10:06 AM

ORIGINAL: jh27n0b

Was it the camera angle or did it seem like the Challenger was huge compared to the mustang?

Bob
No it was not the camera angle but the muscle in its rear haunches. ;)

We will be seeing more of that stuff on the road this summer.

Billionaire 03-24-2008 10:53 AM

The Cobra looked itty bitty next to the Challenger, like half the size. Looks like even big guys should be able to fit in the Challenger comfortably. It's not one of those cars made for midgets. I thought the video was fairly interesting. I'm mesmerized by pretty much all Challenger videos.

Jeremiah 29:11 03-24-2008 04:31 PM

One thing I still remember about my old Challenger is how low it sits to the ground......even as low as a Vette back then.

I wonder how low this one is in comparison.

1 Bad Mirada 03-24-2008 05:07 PM

last saturday, amanda was driving somewhere early in the morning when she came up on an unbadged challenger, with M tags and the srt wing, but NO badges, all black car, and black wheels...when the light turned green, he roasted the tires and drove away.

70sguy 03-24-2008 05:50 PM

I never could really hear the challenger rumble. I could hear the cobra's exhaust, I could hear the GTO's engine but it was like srt8 was on a Sunday cruise. A couple of times in that long boring clip I thought I could hear the challenger, but then I would hear a gear shift. Oh well I want my 08. Has anybody checked status today?

tdub2112 03-24-2008 06:13 PM

ORIGINAL: 1 Bad Mirada

when the light turned green, he roasted the tires and drove away.
Wouldn't we all!:D

I tell ya, Saturday in Idaho Falls must have been "Get Your Vette out of Storage and Drive it Around Town Day" I think I counted 4 or 5.
(vette's aren't that common in I.F.)
(Mustangs are more common)
(We participated after a while.:))
1984 silver Vette with a 350 crossfire.

1971cuda convert 03-24-2008 07:42 PM

It almost hit 60 here today . I got my 07 shleby out its about 450 horse and all I could think about was how nice it would be if it was my challenger instead . I checked my status and it hasnt changed still seting in C . Im also really looking forward to the automatic I know a bunch of you guys love the sticks but it gets old wth all the shifting in my opion.

JJMPB 03-25-2008 02:46 AM

yea the 05-08 stangs are a little bigger than the 94-04 stangs but still the challenger would look like a stout beast next to one

DSkippy 03-25-2008 04:32 AM

Im also really looking forward to the automatic I know a bunch of you guys love the sticks but it gets old wth all the shifting in my opion.
71CudaConv, ain't nothing wrong with that; it's all opinion and preference, and the only thing right when it comes to that is what's right by you.

Me, personally, I can't wait to drop the clutch and hold on for dear life! ;)