Notices
Sights N Sounds Post your pics, videos, and sound clips here.

Nice Custom Challenger

Old 10-04-2008, 07:41 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Nice Custom Challenger

Found this while browsing Flickr. Looks like he went all out. Custom Paint, Rims, Hood Pins, Stripes, and "D O D G E" badging.

Old 10-04-2008, 07:52 PM

Default RE: Nice Custom Challenger

I've seen it before. I'm glad to see this kind of excessive modding even though I don't like it. JMVHO- It just increases the value of CRUSH.

Old 10-04-2008, 07:54 PM

Like the striping... love the D O D G E lettering and hood pins...

dont care for the rims though...

Thanks for sharing SKiDs...
Old 10-04-2008, 08:29 PM

All he needs is a script Challenger badge on the grille.
Old 10-05-2008, 03:02 AM

this is great.... everything is perfect except for the grill...needs to remove all badges and black it out...leave the dodge lettering and maybe extent he stripe all the way across the front of the hood. But this is clse but not exactto what I will be doing to my more valuable than crush rt classic blue dragon when it comes out...jk paladin.

btw the rims i cant tell too well but they look like the heritage rims that come with the spring special except they blacked it out.
Old 10-05-2008, 11:21 AM
Super Moderator

ORIGINAL: mopar2ya

Like the striping... love the D O D G E lettering and hood pins...

dont care for the rims though...

Thanks for sharing SKiDs...
I agree I like everything but the rims, I am not a fan of black rims or that particular style. Too pimpy for me.
For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. Then you will call upon me and come and pray to me, and I will listen to you. You will seek me and find me when you seek me with all your heart.
Old 10-05-2008, 04:33 PM

also the dodge lettering on the original was a decent amount higher than this one. I am not sure how it would look on this car since the car has a seperation from hood to front bumper and the old ones was a full hood all the way covering the front bumper. but the old ones definately had it higher.
Old 10-05-2008, 04:45 PM

ORIGINAL: kevin2323

also the dodge lettering on the original was a decent amount higher than this one. I am not sure how it would look on this car since the car has a seperation from hood to front bumper and the old ones was a full hood all the way covering the front bumper. but the old ones definately had it higher.
I must have misunderstood your post kevin... your not sure how it would look... but it"s in the pic at the top of the thread..?? Are you not able to see the pic? If not I could send it to your or get a link to it you can see...
Old 10-05-2008, 07:31 PM

I think you misunderstood my post Chris. I was saying that the old challengers had the dodge lettering higher than what this guy did in the pic. I was wondering how it would look on this car and said I wasnt sure due to the seperation between hood and bumper. check out a pic of an old challenger the hood went from the back all the way to the front end of the car. The lettering on the old ones were higher check out this pick chris it should clear things up.

http://s18.photobucket.com/albums/b1...llenger-1a.jpg
Old 10-05-2008, 08:06 PM

So... guess I am wondering... you like? or no like? I personally like it... and it is WAY nicer the the goat head...

Quick Reply: Nice Custom Challenger