Old 03-07-2007, 02:43 PM
CoolestChallenger873

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Good News My Fellow Challenger Fans!!!!

My Dad's friend owns five Dodge dealerships and he went to a meeting for and with Dodge Reps and they told the dealersips, that were invited, that already have a list of people waiting for the Challengers, that the car is ready for production and that in 6 months (August-October '07) the car is being released. So don't be suprised if you start hearing some things about the Challenger again and don't be suprised to see them on the road by end of summer early fall. Can't wait. You wil be able to order them in the mid to late summer, isn't this great, they told the dealerships that didge needs this car and that they need to get them out to the public quick, so they will beat the Camaro to production by more than a year, unless Camaro has a sneak attack and brings tem out early which I've heard from Chevy Reps, I have friends and family that work for alot of companys. Anyways there is some good news and good luck to all of you buying the Challenger, which will be sooner than you all thought!!!!