View Single Post
Old 03-13-2007, 09:28 PM
moparman390

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Another Good Sign.

The Challenger was at the Nationals last year. You were able to get within two feet of it there.

I go to the Nationals every year, I coordinate the trip for the Chicagoland Mopar Connection. It's my favorite weekend of the year.

The Nationals is the best all around Mopar experience on the planet. Now I have never been to Carlisle but I know lots of people who have and I have seen lots of pictures. Carlisle is the best Mopar show there is. It always has more "Show" cars, so if you like to just look at show cars Carlisle is the place as the best always come out there. The Nationals on the other hand has more total cars and has far more to offer, but it depends if you are into this type of stuff. The Nats has is at a drag strip which measn racing on site, not offsite like Carlisle, so if you like racing, it's the place to be. But the biggest draw by far is the "extra curricular" fun that goes on when the sun goes down. Most past years the fun has been on Brice road, but the town of Heath has stolen the show in recent years. Let me just put it this way for those that have never been, if you like thousands of people lining the streets, dumping buckets of water on the road and yelling "Light 'em Up!" at everyone that passes by, where the cops just don't care and the people stay out in the hotel parking lots that are jumping to 3am with Mopar folk drinking beer, swapping stories and doing even mopre burnouts, than the Nationals are for you. The Nationals also have the second best car show. So, if you like a really nice car show, go to Carlisle, if you like car shows with dragracing, partying and a whole lot of tire smoke, come to the Nationals.