View Single Post
Old 03-21-2007, 10:23 AM
TechmanBD

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: YES, I'M A BAD AMERICAN

Damn, didn't mean to make this into a religious debate.

As for the schools, There are more reasons why it is bad there. One I can think of, is no more discipline. The schools tell the students they have rights and take it too far. So in turn, the students think they can do whatever they want.

My wife and I are not going to have kids, and really don't want to in this day and age. Especially with the Gov't telling us we can't discipline our kids. Not even spankings? I am one that believes in spankings. On the rear, or a slap on the hand. Obviously there are the ones that go to far. This is how I was raised and I came out fine, as well as my other siblings. There is also an age when to stop. When they are young, they don't understand restriction, or taking away toys. So a slap on the rear lets them no that what they did was bad. Then when they get to an age where they understand the restriction and taking away of privledges, then the spanking stops.

Anyways, that is my tak,e and you can take it or leave it.

I am not a religious person, but don't see why they have to take "GOD" off of things so there is political correctness because an atheist is offended. I know atheists, and they think it is crazy that people get all offended because of that. They have gone too far with it. WHat ever happened to sticks and stones. Big f'n deal. If this keeps up, everyone will be zombies so to speak. No fun in life walk around with our mouths shut, in a daze. [X(]