Old 04-04-2007, 05:37 PM
RLSH700
Super Moderator

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Gore: Climate crisis could attract next generation of engineers

ORIGINAL: McDonald

Its crap, if Gore wants everyone to cut down then why not park his jet that uses 3 times the amount in one day that the average American does in one year. Be a leader Mr Gore.. The guy is only doing it because he is making millions off of this so called "Global warming." I mean why is it sopposed to snow here in Ohio on friday, if the world is warming? Its April!!! The truth is the world has been warming since the ice age, nothing we can do about it..

Im telling you its the Dodge Challenger, last time it came out they were crying about Emissions. If gores people have it their way they are going to make you pay a "fine" or tax what ever you want to call it for polluting the air and not driving those gay junk hybrid cars that prob will only last 10 years, kinda like a throw away razor, use it a few times and throw it away.. Cheap easy and they are junk. So park your Jet and your hybrid pal and buy a Challenger.. Or we can always give him an oscar................[sm=wakeup.gif]
Exactly and this is also what gets on my nerves. The Prius is a worse pollutes more than most vehicles, just read this article.
http://clubs.ccsu.edu/recorder/edito...asp?NewsID=188

They are inconsistent. It is nothing other than trying to force us to live like the Europeans. No offense to the Europeans but I refuse to live like Europeans. If I wanted to live like Europeans, I would live in Europe instead of the U.S.

College Graduate:
B.S. in Marketing
A.A. in nothing

The first 426 Dual Quad member.
The first to 2000 posts