View Single Post
Old 04-10-2007, 06:14 PM
Jeremiah 29:11
Super Moderator

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Challenger Availability

I understand what you are saying, however, if you look at the age group of the survey on this forum most of the people interested in this car
are either in their 20's or 40's. I guess the 30 year olds are not interested......just kidding.

As far as practicality goes, I think it depends if you are single or have a family. If you are single, then driving a Porsche to work is all you need......and there is still
room for the groceries and your girlfriend. Who needs anything else?

you can't do 200 on a freeway
Well you are not supposed to do 100mph either but most cars do.

If you are a family man and you drive one of these monsters home........when your wife sees it.........your are toast. LOL!

My tiny wife drive a F150 Supercrew. Why? 1. She always has liked trucks 2. She can see out of it better and farther down the road in front of her.

Is that practical for her.......well maybe not to you or I but to her it is? So it depends on the perspective you look from.
For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. Then you will call upon me and come and pray to me, and I will listen to you. You will seek me and find me when you seek me with all your heart.