Old 04-21-2007, 02:19 PM
RLSH700
Super Moderator

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Gore: Climate crisis could attract next generation of engineers

Have you not read anything we have said so far. The whole theory is illogical. These are the same people who were saying back in the 70s that global cooling was happening. They are basing this off of a mere 100 years history. I believe scientist have determined the Earth is 4.5 Billions years old. This is but a drop in the bucket. The solution that these people are suggeting have been proven not to work, infact there are other environmental damages according to the standards of the environmentalist communities. A hybrid in all truth causes more damage by the environmentalist standards than a Hummer does. If environmentalism was consistent, they would instead buy cars like a Ford Focus, Toyota Corolla, or non-Hybrid version of the Civic.

Even though I like fluecent lights because it keeps my power bill down, they also have their downsides according to the environmentalist community. They contain mercury.

The production of Ethanol causes its own share of emissions as well. From some things I have read recycling certain products produce more emissions than producing a new one.

The weather we have had this spring and winter is proof that Global Warming is a lie made by politicans who are trying to distract people from noticing the fact that they have no real moral issues that they stand for. It is made up by scientist who know if they keep lying to the public, they will get tons of funding. It is done by actors to replace Christianity because Christianity defines most of their behavior and movies to be immoral. You need to really look at the people who are supporting this crap. Larry David's wife state that there is more carbon dioxide in the atmosphere in 650,000 years. Now the only way she could logically know this is if she is over 650,000 years old and had current day technology to properly judge this. Since she is not, all she is doing is adding more carbon dioxide into the atmosphere over nothing.

The fact is that IF global warming is real (major if), then you might as well relax because we really have no way to stop it. Volcanic erruptions contribute way more than we do. The thrid world countries who we are beginning to trade have almost no emission regulations and they are not going to adapt since this will cost them their competitive advantage. The trips these bozos take to preach to us on their private jets produce a lot more emissions than we ever do. Then they buy "carbon credits" the pagan's version of indulgences which do nothing. Also vehicles are way cleaner than they were back in the 70s yet according to the environmentalist community, this has made no improvements. Much more will we have to sacrifice before it is enough. Draw a line and stick with it. I will not sacrifice my life style for other people's illogical beliefs. As I said before, I don't mind being sensible but I going to enjoy a nice gas guzzling muscle car with as little emission regulations as possible no matter how expensive gas is. CO2 is necessary for plants to survive, it isn't that bad.[sm=rant.gif]

College Graduate:
B.S. in Marketing
A.A. in nothing

The first 426 Dual Quad member.
The first to 2000 posts