Thread: Drive
View Single Post
Old 04-24-2007, 10:36 AM
TechmanBD

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Drive

Nero - FOX does suck for that. My wife has worked on a couple shows that were on fox that I thought were real good. But Then they cut them within a few episodes because the ratings were the greatest, but when yo look at what they put them up against like CSI or Law In Orders. I mean come one, what do they expect. That they are going to win over people with this new show over shows that have been around that people like. DUH. On another note, I think Firefly was too well scripted and smart for the average person with the neilson boxes to understand. We bought the series, and I get pissed everytime I watch it for the fact they let that show go. I liked Farscape as well, but towards the end I got bored of it.

If you want them to make a 2nd Serenity movie, they are putting out a special edition DVD of Serenity and if that sells well, the rumor is they will make the second. I am so there when that comes out.

Did anyone watch DRIVE last night? I did. I have to say, if it wasn't for Nathan Fillions character, I think I would stop watching it. Alex Tully(Nthan Fillion) is an interesting character. The others bore me.