Old 04-25-2007, 02:53 AM
awsure

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Gore: Climate crisis could attract next generation of engineers

ORIGINAL: davecpa

tell that to the poor little "o" polar bears dying in the artic because their habitat is melting. yes fluorscent lights contain mercury that is why i dont use them. and tell the people in venice italy the ocean is not rising their shops are flooding because someone left the toilet running.. oh ya and tell the scientist measuring the hole in the ozone that their measurements are off.... or better yet they are just conspiring to keep their jobs cause they have nothing else better to do. dude look around. but i agree battery cars are just as harmfull as any other cars. If you were reading what i wrote then you know i was just complaining about the problem not offering any real solutions... that is the hard part.. anyone can complain.
Some points of contention...I just got back from Venice. The Sea is not rising inasmuch as the buildings are sinking. They were not built on bedrock and the weight is pushing them down. Your post prior to this makes some points that should cause you to THINK rather than regurgitate the lines that Algore spoon feeds his enviro-cult. You correctly point out our data is captured within an extremely small time-frame. 25, 100, or even 1000 years of data with respect to geologic time and events is not even a blip. It's NOTHING! To draw conclusions about global climate effects is PREPOSTEROUS. It's amazing to me that the guilt peddlers sell this message to people and some of them buy the premise that man (and specifically the U.S.) is the cause.