View Single Post
Old 05-22-2007, 07:59 AM
TechmanBD

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Hardest Video games ever list

That is what games I goto when I get frustrated with the others. I play all my games on a PC. It started with my Mom giving me Nascar 06 that she got for free from ordering a Dell. It's free so why not. After trying to play the game with a keyboard, I went and bought the Logitech MOMO wheel control. Works great. BUT the Nascar game got boring real quick. I never finished a season. Maybe a few races. The only thing I liked about it was managing the team and having sponsors and trying to keep the sponsors happy. And you get more money to upgrade the cars.

So I went looking and found GTR2 Get Real. This game is awesome. Great graphics. Very realistic. The time it takes to do one race is 2 hours and some minutes. This is minus the time for set up laps and qualifying. You can do 2 different seasons of 05 and 06. Many different teams and cars. One season I have a porshce 911, and the other I started with the 350z, but I think I will change that. It is a great game to get my mind off things. Relieves the stress.