Notices
Off Topic A place to boldly go off topic. Just about anything goes.

Hardest Video games ever list

Old 06-02-2007, 11:40 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Hardest Video games ever list

DITTO!!!

ORIGINAL: TechmanBD

Mine is Ghost Recon Advanced War Fighter. I am still working on this. I eventually quit for awhile and play another game. And then come back to it.

Old 06-03-2007, 11:48 AM

ORIGINAL: Paladin06

DITTO!!!

Mine is Ghost Recon Advanced War Fighter. I am still working on this. I eventually quit for awhile and play another game. And then come back to it.

I am at the end I think, but can't get past it. I haven't played it though in about 2 months. I need to finish soon as the second GRAW for PC should be coming out soon. In themean time, yesterday I was at Target. and picked up Rainbow Six: Vegas. So far it is good, but still like GRAW a lot better.
Old 06-03-2007, 12:00 PM

Yea, I stopped playing GRAW for PC to play Rainbow Six: Vegas (PC). I finished it and enjoyed the game play muc more then GRAW.

Later

DITTO!!!

I am at the end I think, but can't get past it. I haven't played it though in about 2 months. I need to finish soon as the second GRAW for PC should be coming out soon. In themean time, yesterday I was at Target. and picked up Rainbow Six: Vegas. So far it is good, but still like GRAW a lot better.
Old 06-05-2007, 07:45 AM

Paladin, after playing R6 Vegas the past couple of days, I will have to agree with you. It is much more enjoyable to play. This also has to be the best R6 game made. I remember when I got the first one and thought it was awesome. I got Lockdown last time, and was a little disappointed with it. But this is much better. My favorite Tom Clancy series games though is Splinter Cell. The new one comes out towards the end of this year. Can't wait for that one.

Yea, I stopped playing GRAW for PC to play Rainbow Six: Vegas (PC). I finished it and enjoyed the game play muc more then GRAW.

Later

DITTO!!!

Old 06-06-2007, 02:16 PM
Super Moderator

You forgot one Nero. Duck Hunt. I hate that stupid dog![:@] He thinks he's so smart with those glasses and his sweater. I tell you it's a conspiracy. The dog is out to get us and laugh at us. And the worst part of all is we can't shoot that stupid dog to shut him up! AHHHH!

College Graduate:
B.S. in Marketing
A.A. in nothing

The first 426 Dual Quad member.
The first to 2000 posts