Notices
Off Topic A place to boldly go off topic. Just about anything goes.

Hardest Video games ever list

Old 05-22-2007, 04:02 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Hardest Video games ever list

In this I will show my age a bit. Me and my brother were talking about this and came up with the following for the hardest or most impossible games to beat. (note. All game have an ending and do not keep going and going)

1. Super Mario Brothers (all the way through)
2. Kung Fu (all the way through)
3. Punch Out
4. Castlevana
5. Alpha Mission
6. Excitebike
7. Zombies Ate my Neighbors
8. Castlevania 4
9. Road Rash 4
10. Super Battleship (fun game but could never beat it)
11. Stunt Bike FX
12. Super Mario Brothers Lost Worlds
13. Comix
14. Zelda (all the way through)

Add to this list or comment.[sm=feedback.gif]
Old 05-22-2007, 05:56 AM
Administrator

Default RE: Hardest Video games ever list

hmmm...it took me far more time to get through the godfathers don edition than it did to beat mario bros...
Old 05-22-2007, 07:26 AM

Mine is Ghost Recon Advanced War Fighter. I am still working on this. I eventually quit for awhile and play another game. And then come back to it.

Old 05-22-2007, 07:46 AM
Administrator

im very near the end of the newest godfather game, but ive been busy so ive not played much lately...i dont play many games that have an end, as i stick mostly to driving games.
Old 05-22-2007, 07:59 AM

That is what games I goto when I get frustrated with the others. I play all my games on a PC. It started with my Mom giving me Nascar 06 that she got for free from ordering a Dell. It's free so why not. After trying to play the game with a keyboard, I went and bought the Logitech MOMO wheel control. Works great. BUT the Nascar game got boring real quick. I never finished a season. Maybe a few races. The only thing I liked about it was managing the team and having sponsors and trying to keep the sponsors happy. And you get more money to upgrade the cars.

So I went looking and found GTR2 Get Real. This game is awesome. Great graphics. Very realistic. The time it takes to do one race is 2 hours and some minutes. This is minus the time for set up laps and qualifying. You can do 2 different seasons of 05 and 06. Many different teams and cars. One season I have a porshce 911, and the other I started with the 350z, but I think I will change that. It is a great game to get my mind off things. Relieves the stress.
Old 05-22-2007, 08:54 AM
Administrator

what does GTR2 stand for? what is the sanctioning body of the cab? similar to the 24 hours at sebring or daytona? those gtr cars?
Old 05-22-2007, 09:18 AM

It is based off of the FIA GT Championship. This is the official website. http://www.fiagt.com/
Old 05-30-2007, 09:29 AM

i'm sorry for my self. NFSMW is probably the hardest game for me. i've had it for about 2 years and still haven't got it done. i'm on the last blacklist.[:@]
Old 05-31-2007, 08:53 PM

In recent memory I remember Jak 2 being very difficult. Zombies ate my neighbors is hard. . . don't think I ever beat that one. At least not start to finish. And then any megaman game. I don't think I've ever had the patience to beat a single boss in those games.
Old 06-01-2007, 10:50 AM

By far the hardest, most frustratingly ball busting game I have ever experienced is Ninja Gaiden, the newer version, not the old NES title.

I broke 2 Xbox controllers out of sheer frustration trying to get through that game on the default difficulty setting.

I also found the GTA games to be tough if you play them without using any of the cheats, but a lot of that is due to the fact that if you die in the midst of a mission you have to start it all over again.

From the old school games, I remember Gumshoe being REALLY hard. That was an NES game that you played using the Zapper light gun.

Whoever said GRAW I have to agree with as well, if anyone wants a used copy of ti cheap let me know!

Quick Reply: Hardest Video games ever list