Thread: Does God..
View Single Post
Old 06-12-2007, 10:02 PM
joeyr

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Does God..

God loes everyone, including sinners. He hates sin. John 9:31 says that "God does not hear sinners, but those who worship Him and do His will, those He hears.” John 5:14-15 says This is the confidence we have in approaching God: that if we ask anything according to his will, he hears us. And if we know that he hears us—whatever we ask—we know that we have what we asked of him. SO If you do not believe in God and choose not to serve him the sin in your life will act as a barrier between your communication with God. If God answers a non repentant sinner prayers, whats the point of being a Christian.

love all the children or does he just hate those little innocent ones residing in Danfur ??
How is danfur God's fault? It is men that kill, murder, rape and steal. Wicked people who exploit the poor and helpless were often talked about in the bible...(Hosea, Exodus, Judges, etc.) It is the responsiblity of the rich to take care of the poor and the righteous to stand up and face the wicked. A good place to start is to donate money to this cause. One.org, unicefusa.org, www.GenocideIntervention.net are some sites you can use or you could google some as well.

why did he permit me to almost kill myself on my 1098S last week. Is he angry w/me and therefore caused some 17 y/o skank in a 335i to pull out in front of me making me a very expensive italian guided missle into her drivers side B-Pillar
Nearly the entire book of proverbs centers around wisdom... and discernment.

P.S

I could be wrong, but if you don't believe that God exists how can you blame him for the wrong of the world