Thread: Does God..
View Single Post
Old 06-13-2007, 05:46 PM
BootCamp

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Does God..

Agreed. He needs to grow up!

What motivates EVERY child that misbehaves? Nothing more than the selfish need for attention. It doesn't matter if it's positive OR negative. Negative attention is much easier to get - it requires only selfishness and a blatant disregard for others (positive attention requires a lot of hard work and dedication).
Anyone can make threats or boastful lies when hiding behind the safety, distance, and anonimity of a monitor. This guy obviously posts his fantasies with the hope of making us believe he's someone to be admired. I seriously doubt that his life is anything like what he claims it is. In fact, I'll bet it's quite predictable and mundane, and his "internet fantasy life" is a manifestation of his frustration and lonliness. He probably drives a 1982 Chevy Citation, lives with his mother, and took his cousin as his date to his Senior Prom.

I'm NOT a superhero or GQ model, DON'T have a doctorate or masters degree, HAVEN'T dated an actress or supermodel, CAN'T pilot a commercial aircraft or oceanliner, and WON'T sit here and type out lies to try to impress anyone. I'm happy with who I am. I've got everything I ever wished for.........
.........except a 2008 Dodge Challenger!