View Single Post
Old 06-23-2007, 08:55 AM
Paladin06

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Car Companies

Good points all but like it or not in the very near future Toyota will be the #1 selling cars in America and the world and that is just a fact. Now, they have some problems but they didn't get to be #1 by waving banners saying buy American. They have always focused on quality, safety, affordability and what their target market wanted in a car.

One well known fact about the success of Toyota is that when they first came to America written into their LRBP was a 20 year no profit policy. They did that to get Americans to buy their cars so that once owned the quality, safety and affordability built into their cars would bring the buying public back to the Toyota dealerships and you know what, it worked.

Now for interior, Chrysler has always had a reputation for horrible interiors and that is also a fact. Even life long loyal Mopar owners have always stated the interior designs were the worst of the big three.

Well I said all that to say, I'm buying a Challenger and it will most likely be my last new car in this life and nothing or no body is going to change that. I even told my wife that should I get called to go and join Gods Army before the Challenger hits the market, go buy one, take a few real nice professional pictures of it and put them in my coffin, drive it to funeral at Arlington National Cemetery, then keep it or give it too the daughter. I might even write it in my will.