View Single Post
Old 06-24-2007, 11:59 PM
demort71

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Factory Spy Photos

Having bought my first Challenger in the Fall of 1975 and having owned one continuouslysince then, I guess I can say I have a lot of experience with them. Frankly there was really only one thing that I ever did in the back seat of any of those Challengers and it didn't involve putting passengers in them. As a matter of fact I seldom spent much time sitting in them at all. When I was young, I discovered that you could lay down in the back seat if necessary. So, who cares about the back seat? If you do, purchase the mechanical brother of the Challenger and get a Charger.

I agree that the concept's back window made the car more like the original and it is better looking with that style of window. I would guess this other style shown in the spy photos is going to be either a fixed window or a vent window like in the old Duster. Perhaps it will have a power window that will open it like on a mini van?

Guess we shouldn't complain too much. The last "Challenger" sure didn't look like the original, even though its instrument panel had some semblence to the original's instrument panel. It was really neat seeing the spy photos. Thanks to our spy for getting them out. I know you risked your job to get these photos for us!!! Thanks a huge bunch.