Notices
Sights N Sounds Post your pics, videos, and sound clips here.

Factory Spy Photos

Old 06-07-2007, 02:36 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Factory Spy Photos

I just saw the spy pictures.Wow!It looks like they are on there way to really making the Challenger!I am looking forward to having one.I would take it with or without the pillar.Just as long as it is a two door.I would even like it if it was a two door Charger!
Old 06-24-2007, 11:59 PM

Having bought my first Challenger in the Fall of 1975 and having owned one continuouslysince then, I guess I can say I have a lot of experience with them. Frankly there was really only one thing that I ever did in the back seat of any of those Challengers and it didn't involve putting passengers in them. As a matter of fact I seldom spent much time sitting in them at all. When I was young, I discovered that you could lay down in the back seat if necessary. So, who cares about the back seat? If you do, purchase the mechanical brother of the Challenger and get a Charger.

I agree that the concept's back window made the car more like the original and it is better looking with that style of window. I would guess this other style shown in the spy photos is going to be either a fixed window or a vent window like in the old Duster. Perhaps it will have a power window that will open it like on a mini van?

Guess we shouldn't complain too much. The last "Challenger" sure didn't look like the original, even though its instrument panel had some semblence to the original's instrument panel. It was really neat seeing the spy photos. Thanks to our spy for getting them out. I know you risked your job to get these photos for us!!! Thanks a huge bunch.
Old 06-25-2007, 05:54 PM
Super Moderator

Frankly there was really only one thing that I ever did in the back seat of any of those Challengers and it didn't involve putting passengers in them. As a matter of fact I seldom spent much time sitting in them at all. When I was young, I discovered that you could lay down in the back seat if necessary. So, who cares about the back seat? If you do, purchase the mechanical brother of the Challenger and get a Charger.
I understand where you are coming from most muscle cars always did come with back seats even if there were hardly used. I used mine for double dating but like
you I never sat back there except when I was testing the newly installed audio system.
For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. Then you will call upon me and come and pray to me, and I will listen to you. You will seek me and find me when you seek me with all your heart.
Old 06-27-2007, 05:06 PM

i really like those alot!!
Old 06-27-2007, 06:36 PM
Rob

Man Still peeved about that B-pillar
Old 06-27-2007, 06:56 PM
Super Moderator

If that is all you are peeved about, consider yourself a fortunate individual.
For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. Then you will call upon me and come and pray to me, and I will listen to you. You will seek me and find me when you seek me with all your heart.