View Single Post
Old 07-27-2007, 06:50 AM
TechmanBD

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Sirius in a Dodge Challenger

ORIGINAL: RoswellGrey

Jeremiah, I agree with you on the MP3 player. In fact, I already am compiling songs on my computer for use in the Challenger (after all, a modern classic like the Challenger can't be sullied by just any music -- in short, if it was played in my 1970 model, it will be played in the '08). Thus far, I've obtained 90 songs of about 300 I have on a list for Challenger use. I'd well imagine MP3 players will be able to be used in the Challenger. When the '07 Sebrings were coming out, I know several of the stories I read about them mentioned that MP3s could be plugged in. Anyone here have a fairly recent Chrysler product that has that capability?

the MyGIG Mutemedia Infotainment System can play mp3's. It has a usb port in the front to also. It will have a 20gig hard drive you can load with MP3(up to 2500 songs), it will have the sirius radio, bluetooth for handsfree and GPS navigation. It also as an aux input jack you can hook you mp3 player to. And also with the sirius radio, it is used for real time traffic control.