View Single Post
Old 08-06-2007, 02:33 PM
fatcat

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default WHAT WILL HAPPEN TO CHRYSLER NOW

[]WHAT WILL HAPPEN TO CHRYSLER AND WORSE THE CHALLENGER NOW??..A very sad day today in the news as we heard that Robert Nardelli was made CEO of Chrysler. Would this be the same Nardelli that was overlooked for promotion at GE when Jack Welsh retired? Then Home Depot Hired Mr Nardelli and in my opinion proceeded to take HD.s stock down the tubes and change the whole idea of HOME DEPOT and I know this because I've worked their for 6 years and have seen all the changes that now make it hard to get help or shop in thier stores. Then he decides to leave and takes Home Depot for $millions because of the stock options and pay plan esentially ripping them off. I personally think Home Depot was glad to see him go . And now we have him at Chrysler Corp. Does he know anything about cars? Why and how did he hurt Home Depot? Why , when he was second in command at GE was he not promoted to Jack Welsh's position at the top of GE ? They must have seen or known somthing! Now He'll turn Chrysler Corp over to the bean counters so he can save big money by cutting,, god only knows in the many ways, so he can get a big pay raise and lots of$millions in stock options and then leave for another company. Will he cut the challenger? Will he put cheap material in them? Will he cut workers so less can be made? Lets keep a close eye on him and whats going on at Chrysler. I know I will.

[IMG]local://upfiles/412/A54E4B0392DB40CAA68210A1C6A3DC6E.jpg[/IMG]