Notices
Off Topic A place to boldly go off topic. Just about anything goes.

WHAT WILL HAPPEN TO CHRYSLER NOW

Old 08-13-2007, 04:41 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: WHAT WILL HAPPEN TO CHRYSLER NOW

And I just checked ....NO WHERE !!!! did I say that I was for "freedom of Speech. Chek it yourself and show me???

[IMG]local://upfiles/412/11361CE0BB714B2AB29E76888DF27D1B.jpg[/IMG]
Old 08-13-2007, 05:35 PM
Super Moderator

I didn't say I took polls on this type of thing, I was trying to show you that I am not alone in my decision. I was trying to explain to you that this is the way the site is run, and I am not picking on you because I might disagree with you on this topic. How about you read these? https://dodgechallenger.com/forums/m_12882/tm.htm
Those should help you understand how this site is set up. What our procedure is and so forth.

That is true you did not specifically state it; however, you implied it when you accused me of moving this thread into this section all because I may not agree with you. I have absolutely no problem with you expressing your opinions, just realize that your opinions might be challenged from time to time and when you accuse people of being paid off for expressing a different opinion, you open yourself up for criticism. Also realize that if you post a thread in the wrong section, I am going to move it regardless what my personal opinions are.

Believe me there are threads that I find a lot more annoying on a regular basis that I think are worthless to discuss (such as "price gouging"), but I do not move them here because they are on topic with the General 2008 Challenger Discussion section. The structure of Chrysler's management is quite simply an Off Topic issue. If anything, I did you a favor by moving it here because the audience who visits the Off Topic section more often is going to see it and discuss it as well as the General 2008 Challenger Dicussion crowd via the link that is still in that topic section.

Also, I am not the boss. I actually help the boss. How about we just move on?

College Graduate:
B.S. in Marketing
A.A. in nothing

The first 426 Dual Quad member.
The first to 2000 posts

Old 08-14-2007, 06:58 AM

This should make you hapopy, I'll just visit and read and even if I do get some info about the Challenger that people will be interested in I won't post it in this site, so like i said ..."you just don't get it , meaning how on gods earth do you know what I implied about anything???? your opinion yes , to know what I might or might not be implying , I don't think so. I made 2 initial posts and you felt it was your duty to criticize , comment, correct or relocate both. Had you just left them alone we would not be here in this difference of opinions. So as I said , WHATEVER and you'll be glad to know that I'll just read and not post anymore! FatCat

[IMG]local://upfiles/412/8F7716623CD94B679BB203578A2F8FEB.jpg[/IMG]
Old 08-14-2007, 02:22 PM
Super Moderator

Obviously you also have trouble understanding what I have said as well. I have no problem with you posting, just as long as it is in the correct section. Read my keyboard, moving it here was procedure, not out of my personal dislike for a topic. Perhaps I read too deep into your comments, that is possible; however, I have dealt with many people on this forum who are newer that sometimes can be trouble makers or others just don't understand the procedure. Sometimes I'm wrong, sometimes I'm right on what I read into things.

If you don't like me, that's fine, I don't care; however, you should not stop posting just because you think I'm unfair. Just learn the procedure and rules, and if you make mistakes in placing it in the wrong section, know I will move it to the appropriate section. Also, don't take the moving of the thread so personally.

College Graduate:
B.S. in Marketing
A.A. in nothing

The first 426 Dual Quad member.
The first to 2000 posts

Old 08-14-2007, 08:46 PM
Super Moderator

ORIGINAL: fatcat

Dear Mr Moderator ,Geeze I'm sorry but I thought you as moderator of all people would be able to understand that I was merely playing the devils advocate here and asking everyone what they thought about the recent changes at Chrysler Corp as a legitimate subject for this forum. I take serious offense to you accusing me of using "scare Tatics" which is absurb and "accusing " people when I was merely trying to voice my opinion to what some statements of fact may sound like to others . I have no thoughts at all that Chrysler will not build the Challenger and therefore NOT trying to create any "PANIC" whatsoever.As for this being off topic well I don't see it but it seems to me , IN MY OPINION that you move messages anywhere you want if you don't like them which I guess you can do. But I disagreee wholeheartly as if people in this forum wish to voice thier opinions about the question I was posing I'm hopefull that you would see that these changes at Chrysler Corp could well have some impact on the Challenger build that WE are ALL interested in, then it is a proper subject and not " OFF" subject. But your the BOSS so do as you please cause I'm still injoying and having fun with all the Challenger websites that i visit as I patiently wait for the new Dodge Challenger to go on sale so I can buy mine along with everyone else thats a part of this interest group. So hopefully I haven't insulted anyone to seriously or stepped on anyones toes, but I remain a sincere member and Happy waiting to all fot thier new Dodge Challenger, FatCat

[IMG]local://upfiles/412/DD4593386FF04270AA669E94841DDE2A.jpg[/IMG]
fatcat......just know this, if you want to play devil advocate.....please make it plain. We cannot read each others body language only text.

RLSH700 and I have talked about it before and yes it is a consensus, if it does not mention the 08 Challenger it is getting moved......no if's, ands or but's about it.

And don't get your feeling hurt if you posted it there and it got moved. Since day one, only 08 Challenger information gets put in "Challenger in the Press".

That is just the way it is. Please abide by our 2 year old decision that we made way back before you enjoyed.

I take serious offense to you accusing
This is a forum, you do not take any "serious offense" to anything.

Please abide by our rules and yes they are posted for everybody to see.

If you wish to "read only" that is your perogative but feel free to post.

Remembers this, we Moderators are like NFL referees. You do not have to like us (but we prefer you do not hate us) but you do have to abide by the rules.

This is a forum in which we want to be a "family friendly" forum. Please do not aggrevate people, call people names, or put down/insult, or belittle people.

Not all of this is directed at you but to everyone who reads this.

Please lets all get along just like if we were talking to each other in the same room.

Enjoy the forum and let's all ride that Challenger Passion.
For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. Then you will call upon me and come and pray to me, and I will listen to you. You will seek me and find me when you seek me with all your heart.
Old 08-16-2007, 01:04 PM

Stop using scare tactics and accusing people of being paid off since they are optimistic a
Old 08-16-2007, 02:00 PM
Super Moderator

ORIGINAL: fatcat

Stop using scare tactics and accusing people of being paid off since they are optimistic a
I am not trying to scare anybody. You either abide by the rules or you don't. I leave that up to you.

I am trying to be nice here.

I have not idea what you meant by the second half of your sentence.
For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. Then you will call upon me and come and pray to me, and I will listen to you. You will seek me and find me when you seek me with all your heart.