View Single Post
Old 08-13-2007, 05:35 PM
RLSH700
Super Moderator

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: WHAT WILL HAPPEN TO CHRYSLER NOW

I didn't say I took polls on this type of thing, I was trying to show you that I am not alone in my decision. I was trying to explain to you that this is the way the site is run, and I am not picking on you because I might disagree with you on this topic. How about you read these? https://dodgechallenger.com/forums/m_12882/tm.htm
Those should help you understand how this site is set up. What our procedure is and so forth.

That is true you did not specifically state it; however, you implied it when you accused me of moving this thread into this section all because I may not agree with you. I have absolutely no problem with you expressing your opinions, just realize that your opinions might be challenged from time to time and when you accuse people of being paid off for expressing a different opinion, you open yourself up for criticism. Also realize that if you post a thread in the wrong section, I am going to move it regardless what my personal opinions are.

Believe me there are threads that I find a lot more annoying on a regular basis that I think are worthless to discuss (such as "price gouging"), but I do not move them here because they are on topic with the General 2008 Challenger Discussion section. The structure of Chrysler's management is quite simply an Off Topic issue. If anything, I did you a favor by moving it here because the audience who visits the Off Topic section more often is going to see it and discuss it as well as the General 2008 Challenger Dicussion crowd via the link that is still in that topic section.

Also, I am not the boss. I actually help the boss. How about we just move on?

College Graduate:
B.S. in Marketing
A.A. in nothing

The first 426 Dual Quad member.
The first to 2000 posts