View Single Post
Old 08-15-2007, 03:50 AM
TeeWJay426

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Drove an '07 Shelby GT

ORIGINAL: TechmanBD
So would that guy give you a deal at least? since you do volunteer for the event, and he is a sales manager.

But all in all, as the Challenger is so close to being released, I would wait for that. I bought my Mustang, because it was almost 2 years ago, and I couldn't wait. If I had the neon totaled right about now, I could wait. But I don't know how you are set up, so if you can have both. the more power to you. That would be a great site when a garage door opened up.
I actually probably could get a decent deal from him, as I've known him for a long time, and my Mom has bought her last 2 cars there as well. Even so, I gotta wonder how good the deal could be.... like you said, the Challenger is getting near, and I would prefer that, although my faith in it's being produced in an affordable package close to the concept is shaky at best...... and I may be cooking up a deal on another 'classic' Dodge as well, which may be happening soon, which will require financial resources that would prevent a Shelby purchase...