Old 08-29-2007, 04:55 PM
Jeremiah 29:11
Super Moderator

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Fourth Fast & Furious Movie Nears Production

Fast and Furious 4 Rumors

Casting and location buzz for the next sequel.
by Stax

August 29, 2007 - Just days after it was revealed in the trades that Universal wants to put a fourth The Fast and the Furious before cameras by March (to avoid the looming industry strikes) -- this despite not having either a script or a director ready -- comes the first casting rumors for the film.

According to the automotive consumer site Edmunds.com's Inside Line, citing sources close to the first three Fast and the Furious films, "it's rumored that the next film will reunite many characters and actors from the first three including Vin Diesel, Paul Walker, Tyrese Gibson and Lucas Black."

IGN checked with a source close to Lucas Black's camp, however, who was highly doubtful of the actor's involvement with the sequel.

Edmunds also claims, "Obviously the story will once again center around automotive mayhem of the most intense sort, but the rumor is that this time most of the action will be set in Rio de Janeiro, Brazil."

The site adds that the cars for the film might include a 1970 Dodge Charger (which also featured in the first film), the new Dodge Challenger, the Chevrolet Opala and perhaps a 1987 Buick GNX for Vin Diesel's character.

For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. Then you will call upon me and come and pray to me, and I will listen to you. You will seek me and find me when you seek me with all your heart.