Old 09-24-2007, 11:52 AM
Axel

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Spy Shots: Ford Mustang Bullitt caught!

Thank you RLSH. Always good to have a conversation with someone who won't bite your head off when you make a mistake and can point you in the right direction of where he found his information. It is always great to have a nice conversation and/or debate with a fellow board man if you will.

Basically, we both agree on the same thing. Hopefully Chrysler/Dodge will start doing things that are going to make them or keep them competitive with todays market. There is some updating that they need to do, but I do wonder how much this new company is actually going to spend to do that? Do they want to make money before they spend money? Do they actually thing they are going to make money without spending any? I know one thing, the Avenger won't get an update for next year since it's an 08 model. Disappointing to say the least.

Yes, I'm really tired of seeing this Mustang with this small mod and that small mod. If someone would be so kind in 09 to help me rid my Mustang to get a Challenger, you know collect the insurance money, I would greatly appreciate it.