View Single Post
Old 10-25-2007, 02:47 PM
1 Bad Mirada
Administrator

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Need Challenger Paper Help QUICK!!!

ORIGINAL: Yankee

Well good luck with your review 1 Bad, that would be quite an honor if you're selected.

I've always thought it was a shame that the Mirada wasn't a bigger success than it was - it was a great looking car, better looking than its GM competitors (Chevy Monte Carlo, Olds Cutlass Supreme, etc) IMHO, but I guess it was the right car for the wrong time. I'm sure if it had been introduced a few years earlier it would have been a much greater success.
I agree that the mirada was better looking than many of the other cars from that year. i have the original car and driver introducing the mirada, and it was compared to the 1980 pontiac grand prix, 1980 toyota celica supra, 1980 datsun 200sx...the mirada didnt do well against those cars, but i dont understand why it was compared to those cars at all...i think that it just needed more power, which my dad and I took care of...

as for the magazine, i guess that we will find out what happens...everyone i know wants one if it pans out...i hope for now that we can get one...