Old 10-31-2007, 03:32 AM
lear4406

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default RE: Ride that Challenger passion - just for clarification

I do know why, but I have problems as to motivation. I cannot seperate myself from GOD and I am very tolerant of other peoples views. I state whats on my mind and I don't believe that the mention of JESUS or GOD should offend anyone My skin is thick and has gotten tougher as the years pass. Understand that just as some people are Irish and they have that part of their culture in them, you would not expect to see them seperate that from themselves. They will reflect on their Irish traditions and we would be enriched by their culteral differences. I would say that other forums cater to a more street brazen type person, I've dealt with them and prefer a more family oriented Forum. Don't for one moment take that as me being weak, I assure anyone, if you meet me weak is not an idea you will come away with. If you don't like the discussion in that thread and don't wish to add to it, simply move on. This is not separation of Church and State and I for one will continue to be open and honest about my ideas. I hope the dialog opened here, shows what real men are and that they can say JESUS and LOVE and FAMILY. We are car guys, but we are also Christians and Jews and Agnostics and Aithest. But respect and open dialog we can come to an understanding that allows us tolerance. I for one will not hide the fact that I'm a CHRISTIAN... my belief will not allow me to be ashamed of who I am.