Old 10-31-2007, 10:43 AM
lear4406

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default RE: Ride that Challenger passion - just for clarification

So now we (Christians) are all the same. Not judge on individual merits. Just bunched and grouped together. Take a bad example and that is the way we all are. I'm so glad I don't have your outlook on people and just group all people by the worst example in the crowd. Now you start putting examples of how I should behave and whom I should ask for permission about purchasing. Nice profile there buddy, give me the whole list I sure don't want to disapoint. And can you expound on the " Bible Thumper" is this a means to put me in some catagory? You gathered all this information from a few threads you read in this post. WOW you must be good at reading people. Seems to me you have not really ever met a Christian. Or somewhere you met a person who called theirself a Christian. Either way you made a lot of assumptions of the Christians that you talked to in this thread. Why not take a deep breath and clear your head, take another look at the post. Read it S L O W L Y. Now what are you so spun up about? I saw no reason to get yourself all riled up over what was posted. No insult thrown your way! You have issues and you need to work them out and really stop and think before you post drivel like the thread above. People who live in glass houses should not throw stones. Guess what! Thats not a quote from the BIBLE.