Old 10-31-2007, 10:46 AM
Albeeno

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Ride that Challenger passion - just for clarification

I agree that may have been a bit too much so I just erased it. I'm not here to throw stones or espouse any religious and political beliefs and after further review it was decided that we would all be better off without that post. So, hope that's OK. I just don't want God being rammed down my throat on a "car-appreciation" forum, that's all.

I think from now on I'll just stay out of this particular section of the forum. The rest of the site rules though and I have enjoyed getting to hear a lot of different and interesting perspectives on a number of different things. I know enough now about the Dodge Challenger to be semi-dangerous and I thank all of you for helping me learn a lot more than I ever imagined about such a terrific automobile. That post I deleted was pretty funny though Skip, ya have to admit! : )

PS: We do drive like A-Holes here in the Northeast, especially Boston (The Sports Capital of the World) and that's why guys like me need to drive the Mustangs and the Challengers of the world - t help us get out of the way of some of those other crazies who occupy our roadways! I decided to take it easy on the Skins fans, but if I hear any comments about Belichick running up the score, then the gloves are coming off. It just seems that a lot of players and coaches seem to be whining about the Pats scoring touchdowns late in the 4th quarter with a sizeable lead rather then just taking a knee and riding out the clock. My feeling is that these players are all professionals...and if you don't like getting beat then figure out a way to win. I'm really looking forward to the Indy game!!!