Old 10-31-2007, 03:26 PM
RLSH700
Super Moderator

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Ride that Challenger passion - just for clarification

I don't know what was said earlier, but I will say that it sounds like some attacks might have been made. All I'm going to say is personal attacks are not allowed. You have every right to debate if you like, but don't attack people personally.

Also something to consider, I know not everyone agrees on this issue and several other issues, and that is fine, but please remember that there is a difference between listing a detailed, explained logical point explaining one's point of view and listing certain symbols that intentionally cause people to get fired up and angry. When a person posts those things, it makes them look immature and hurts their image. My advice is if you can't debate with a person's logic whether its because you don't know how to respond or if you can't have enough common ground to agree on to make a convincing point to change the other sides' perspective, then it is best to either simply state that you will have to agree to disagree than to post things that intentionally irritate people of the opposite side.

College Graduate:
B.S. in Marketing
A.A. in nothing

The first 426 Dual Quad member.
The first to 2000 posts